What is Bit Media?
BIT MEDIA, the leading trade fair for professionals has been communicating the latest developments in the audiovisual industry for three decades. During these last thirty years the fair has been reporting on the changes that have profoundly transformed the industry: from black and white to colour; from an analogue television to a multi-channel, multi-platform and multi-device digital distribution of hundreds of signals; from linear consumption to content on demand; from the 625 lines to Ultra High Definition; from a mono audio to immersive audio; from infrastructures based on fibre cables to IP networks over fibre optics,...
For 3 days, the trade fair connects with the main decision-makers in the industry, future technology, solutions in content distribution, media integration, video and cloud-based solutions.
The fair hosts a series of initiatives that support the participation of companies: R + D + BIT (space to showcase the most outstanding research projects), BIT INNOVA (Gallery of new features), BIT START UP (platform to view innovative business projects with ample potential for application in the audiovisual sector) and BIT TV.
And all this accompanied by an interactive programme of conferences with live interviews, debates, round tables and workshops around a series of experiences and case studies of the latest technological developments within the audiovisual industry.
Why visit Bit Media?
- Meeting point with sector professionals. Build a work networkObtain an overview of all the specialised commercial offer available in the market. National and international trends and news gathered in one place.
- Know first-hand the latest solutions for both traditional broadcast and new audiovisual environments.
- Knowing research and development projects.
- Schedule meetings with current and potential suppliers.
- Strengthen business relationships with current suppliers.
- Analyse and directly verify the characteristics of the products and services offered by possible new suppliers.
- Expand the knowledge and application of technologies and services.
- Directly compare the characteristics between all specialised deals.
- Get the information you need to evaluate the possibility of exhibiting in the future.