This website was created by IFEMA to offer its users information about IFEMA content and services, as well as a communication channel for exhibitors, visitors, event participants, organisers, and so on.
Access to all pages is free and anonymous except in those areas where, for security reasons, the User is requested to register for access. IFEMA reserves the right to modify the presentation, the configuration, and the services offered on the website.
I.- USER OBLIGATIONS:
- Access to and use of the services contained on this website entail full acceptance of the general conditions of use stipulated in this document.
- Users undertake to use the content ('content' means the texts, graphics, drawings, designs, guides, codes, software, photographs, music, videos, sounds, databases, images, information, links and any other creation protected by national laws and international treaties on intellectual and industrial property) and the services offered in a correct and lawful manner, and in accordance with generally accepted moral and decent behaviour. In this sense, users undertake not to reproduce, distribute, transform, modify, or manipulate the content, the technical protection devices, or the configuration of the website. Consequently, under no circumstances shall users employ any means other than those that the website has made available to obtain any other kind of material, information, or files included therein.
- In this sense, users undertake not to reproduce, distribute, transform, modify, or manipulate the content, the technical protection devices, or the configuration of the website. Consequently, under no circumstances shall users employ any means other than those that the website has made available to obtain any other kind of material, information or files included therein.
- Likewise, users shall refrain from partaking in activities that may damage, render useless, overload, or deteriorate the pages, or prevent the normal use or enjoyment of the website and its services by other users.
- HYPERLINKS: Users are prohibited from establishing hyperlinks from another website without the express and written authorisation of IFEMA.
1.- PERSONAL DATA:
This website allows you to register as an exhibitor, pre-register for fairs and events as a visitor, book services, attend events, request information, participate in activities, and so on. To do this, you must complete the questionnaire provided, submitting the data necessary for the processing thereof. Registering in this way may require the User to provide their personal details for the registration to take effect.
3.- THIRD-PARTY CONTENT:
IFEMA deems it vital to promote communication between its exhibitors, the media and users of its websites, which is why it offers the opportunity to display, on web pages intended for this purpose, information relating to your activities, new products, news, ideas, as well as, for example, exhibitors, bloggers, collaborating companies in their role as overseas trade offices, etc., including relevant news on your activities and products, countries, and so on. In such cases, IFEMA acts solely as an intermediary in the transmission and dissemination of content.
IFEMA hereby states that this content is the property and responsibility of the persons or entities who published it, who take full responsibility for its veracity, lawfulness, continuity, and modification. IFEMA is in no way responsible for information published by them.
4.- CATALOGUES PUBLISHED ON THE INTERNET:
IFEMA has made a space available on its website where users can consult the catalogues from certain fairs THAT have taken place recently or are to be held in the near future. Said catalogues refer exclusively to the fair in question and include data provided by the exhibitors for Users’ information. IFEMA disclaims all liability regarding the information provided by exhibitors. Exhibitors are the only parties responsible for the veracity and lawfulness of such information.
Furthermore, IFEMA accepts no liability for any misuse by third parties of data published with the consent of the exhibitor and with the aim of promoting themselves to professional visitors to the fair and advertising their location at the fair to their own clients and visitors. IFEMA cannot control which third-party companies access this Catalogue and use the data for purposes other than those stated, breaching the applicable legislation on sending unsolicited or unauthorised advertising or promotional emails.
III.- EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY ON THE PART OF IFEMA:
At no time does IFEMA control the use that Users make of the website. In this sense, it is not liable for any acts that, in breach of this document’s provisions, may be performed by the website’s Users.
IFEMA does not guarantee the absence of viruses on its website or its service provider; the absence of any other elements that may alter users' computer systems due to the acts of third parties, or the establishment of unauthorised hyperlinks by third parties.
IFEMA cannot guarantee the accuracy or continuity of its content, and reserves the right to make new editions of the regulations, updates to the information presented, and any other modifications to its schedules, events and services, as well as to interrupt or suspend access to certain information as it sees fit.
IV.- SERVICES OFFERED BY THIRD PARTIES:
Through links, Users can access pages with information and services offered by third parties. Any transactions Users may undertake, or any information they may find are the responsibility of and, as applicable, binding to, said Users and the owner of the target page. IFEMA disclaims all liability regarding such matters.
V.- LEGAL REGIME:
These general conditions are governed by Spanish law. IFEMA and the Users, renouncing any other jurisdiction, are subject to the courts and tribunals of Madrid.
VI.- GENERAL INFORMATION
IFEMA - Feria de Madrid. Avda. del Partenón, 5 – 28042 Madrid.
Tax Identification Code (CIF) Q/2873018B
E-mail address: email@example.com; Main IFEMA domain: www.ifema.es registered in ESNIC 3-10-1999.
Contact of Data Protection Officer (DPO): firstname.lastname@example.org
Fairs organised by IFEMA - Feria de Madrid are authorised by the Community of Madrid and registered in the Trade Fair Activities Registry of the Community of Madrid.