What is Vive la moto?
A new benchmark: VIVE LA MOTO is a unitary sector project, promoted by ANESDOR and with the direct involvement of brands, which has successfully earned the credibility and confidence of the whole motorcycle universe because:
• It is oriented at generating high-value experiences for the user
• It involves the entire motorcycle sector
• It responds perfectly to a new reality that promotes the use of motorcycles as a practical and effective solution to mobility problems, while fostering a more practical, modern and socially responsible lifestyle.
The content of the show is based on a complete and attractive offering based on three main areas:
- TRADE EXHIBITION REPRESENTATIVE OF THE WHOLE SECTOR
- ACTIVITIES AND EXPERIENCES FOR THE USER
- PROFESSIONAL AND INSTITUTIONAL AGENDA
- A unique opportunity to:
- Discover the crucial role played by motorcycles in transforming mobility
- Find out about everything related to the world of two wheels
- Test out all the main new products
- Buy in the best conditions
- Enjoy and share experiences in the best setting of the motorcycle world.
- Discover and try all the new features from the main brands.
- Benefit from the best offers.
- Attend training and practice courses.
At VIVE LA MOTO there will be three areas: TRADE AREA, THEMED AREAS AND ACTIVITY AREA.
In the TRADE AREA you will have access to:
- Exhibition and sale.
- Motorcycles, scooters, mopeds, electric vehicles, equipment for motorcyclists, accessories and components, spare parts, financial entities, insurers.
- Outlet area with direct sale of accessories.
Also enjoy unique motorbike-related ACTIVITIES:
- Training Areas and Road Safety Practice.
- Initiation areas and children's practice areas.
- Testing spaces for electric vehicles.
- Urban vehicle track.
- Outdoor routes.
- Testing of electric vehicles.
- User experiences
- Safety area.
- Exercises to improve braking
- Professional Stunt and Trial Shows and Demonstrations