VIVE LA MOTO, MADRID INTERNATIONAL MOTORCYCLE FAIR.
AT VIVE LA MOTO, EXPERIENCE MOTORBIKES AS NEVER BEFORE AND BE PART OF AN EXCLUSIVE EVENT DESIGNED TO PROMOTE AND ENJOY MOBILITY AND LEISURE ON A MOTORCYCLE
Take advantage of this unique event in the world of two wheels to present your latest developments; ideal for creating synergies between brands, distribution and the public.
The positive feedback from visitors and the good commercial results obtained endorse the show as the benchmark in the sector in terms of credibility and confidence.
Participate in the national meeting point between trade and the public, the true platform to promote and enjoy MOBILITY and LEISURE on 2 wheels.
- Make your participation profitable in a unique setting, where you can:
- VIVE LA MOTO is the meeting point between brands, distribution
- Contact more than 40,000 users.
- Present your new features
- Offer visitors the chance to SEE, TRY and BUY your products
- Generate direct sales.
- Promote loyalty among your customers.
- Strengthen and promote investments through commercial or PR actions.
- Increase your client portfolio by interacting with Importers, Dealers, Brands, Trade.
- Enhance your brand by linking it to the biggest names in the sector.
- Create synergies between brands, distribution and the public.
- Network and carry out specific actions for trade: workshops, talks, etc.
- Get good visibility in the media
ADVANTAGES OF PARTICIPATING
The objectives met at VIVE LA MOTO
VIVE LA MOTO is the most complete sales, promotion and marketing tool that exists for the industry, since all existing commercial and marketing actions can be combined with better cost-effectiveness to reach your customers in the fastest and most direct way.
Do you want to be an exhibitor at VIVE LA MOTO? This is what you can get:
Start, continue or close purchase and order processes with the entire distribution channel present at VIVE LA MOTO.
Generate and/or complete your database with new contacts, which may lead to sales.
- Commercial Contacts:
Call and schedule meetings with current and potential clients.
Vertically exploit the distribution channel and cross-selling.
Loyalty to our customers in our product.
Present the latest developments and strategies, while gathering the client's opinion.
- Distribution channel:
Identify and attract new partners and distributors from around the world.
Provide coverage for and serve current customers and suppliers.
Build and publicise a certain image to facilitate future agreements.
Develop and open new markets.
- Market studies:
Test new products and services.
Test marketing campaigns.
Test brand image and perceptions
- Brand positioning:
Create and/or reinforce brand awareness.
Position and/or reposition the brand.
Offer demonstrations and presentations to customers.
Stay right up to date with the latest news attracting media coverage, with plenty of new developments that will attract attention.
Continue to maintain good relations with editors and journalists.