9-m2 stands in the networking area of the IFEMA North Convention Centre distributed among the different rooms of the congress to generate a constant flow of visitors.
More than 400 senior management guests from companies belonging to infrastructure-related sectors: engineering, construction, and development.
A space to establish business contacts and open new lines of business with target countries
To exhibit new products or improvements in existing ones and receive immediate feedback from potential buyers
To reinforce brand image and boost access to international markets.
Below you will find the basic information for your participation as an exhibitor.
- Application form: Register and apply online for your participation as an exhibitor.
In case your company is associated to one of TIIF collaborating business associations, please use the Associated Company Form. (TIIF’s Organization reserves the right to verify for authenticity).
General information for the exhibitor
Below you will find all the information needed for your participation as an exhibitor.
- Documents of interest: all specific documents related to your participation in the fair
- IFEMA Support: all the information and general forms for participating as an exhibitor in IFEMA.
- Exhibitor Calendar: Check the deadlines in which you will have to hand over the documentation and fulfill the different requirements for your participation
The Exhibitors Area is an exclusive online channel for exhibitors where you can:
- Access the Services Catalogue and get a 15% discount on services, up to one month before stand assembly commences.
- Pay through a secure gateway.
- See your location plan.
- See your Statement of Accounts and your invoices.
- Update your data.
- Use other tools that will facilitate your participation.
If you were an exhibitor at the last fair, we would remind you that to access the Exhibitor Zone you must enter the same username and password that you had last time. If you have forgotten your passwords, you can request help in the Exhibitor Zone itself.
If you are participating for the first time, once you accept a space proposal and you are awarded a stand, we will send you a username and password to enter the Exhibitor Zone.