Music festivals lead the way in international tourism promotion by creating new tourist flows, boosting the hotel industry and increasing occupancy of accommodation, and invigorating retail businesses.
A large segment of the population schedules their holidays and chooses a destination based on the promotion of live music festivals. Going to a festival is a global experience that begins with the journey: it also includes complementary activities that create a social impact and satisfy new recreational and cultural needs.
Government, promoters, organisers and tourism companies work together to offer the best shows, services and experiences to the millions of tourists in the Music Festivals segment.
With the support of SPAIN LIVE MUSIC (Association for the Promotion of Music Tourism in Spain) and in collaboration with APM (Association of Musical Promoters), FITUR announces the third edition of FITUR FESTIVALS in order to facilitate and promote closer contact between the major players in this segment.
In 2017, the live music industry in Spain had a turnover of €269.2 million, 20.6% more than the previous year, marking an historical record. Spain has consolidated its position as an indispensable destination for major international music tours. (Source: Yearbook of Live Music 2018- APM - Asociación de Promotores Musicales).
Benefits of exhibiting at FITUR Festivals
- Promote festivals and their host destinations.
- Channel business and meetings between organisers and promoters with tour operators.
- Increase visibility and build the structure of tourism festival products.
- Festival organisers.
- Festival promoters.
- Suppliers and support companies in the sector.
- Specialised travel agencies.
- Ticketing companies.
- Festival sponsors.
What we offer
- Exhibition area with 9 m² stands to promote your business.
- Stage situated in the exhibition area, for panel discussions and presenting sector reports.
- Presentations and demonstrations by exhibitors.
- Chill out zone to encourage networking among attendees.