FITUR Best Stand Awards
These awards are given in the following categories:
- Institutions and Autonomous Communities.
- Countries and Regions.
They are selected from among all FITUR exhibitors according to the following criteria:
- Professionalism: Adequacy of the stand to the marketing needs of each product.
- Communication / Promotion: Identification of the stand with the image and the product.
- Design: Assessment of the degree of originality and innovation.
FITUR 2022 Stand Awards:
Sustainable Stand Award
FITUR awards the "Sustainable Stand" Prize, organised in collaboration with the Institute of Responsible Tourism (ITR), with the aim of recognizing and highlighting the efforts of exhibiting companies to make their presence at FITUR respectful of the environment and climate change, contributing to the promotion of social and cultural aspects, as well as of reference to issues of governance and economy.
The objective is to create a stand aligned with the 17 United Nations Sustainable Development Goals.
FITUR 2022 Winners:
- REGIÓN DE MURCIA, COSTA CÁLIDA
- LA RIOJA TURISMO
Eat, drink, dream... In Sanlúcar de Barrameda
Bilbao's old town with the senses
Bilbao (Basque Country)
Churreros de Aliste, Trashumancia y viaje al pasado
Aliste, Zamora (Castilla y León)
Adventure in Zimbabwe cooperating for the protection of rhinoceroses
Jalmahotsav, India's unique water carnival and adventure
Hanuwantiya Island (India).
Dominican Republic, the wealth lies within