What is VENDIBERICA?
Sectoral instrument at the service of the growth, positioning and visibility of the vending channel and related channels to the food industry. Commercial instrument at the service of companies in all sectors of the channel, to promote and generate new opportunities for commercial agreements both in the Iberian Peninsula and internationally. The event in which to retain customers, generate new commercial leads, expand and diversify commercial agreements with both the vending operators and all decision-makers to implement a vending service.
Why visit VENDIBERICA?
- 3 days of intense B2B business relationships with the Vending & Automatic Food Services sector
- Obtain all the information of the specialised commercial offering existing in the international market, under one roof and concentrated over 3 working days.
- Start, continue or close purchase and order processes.
- Build a work network.
- Schedule meetings with current and potential suppliers.
- Visit and strengthen business relationships with current suppliers.
- Analyse and directly verify the characteristics of the products and services offered by possible new suppliers.
- Directly compare the characteristics of all specialist offerings.
- It is the ideal place to check out sector and consumer trends.
- Search and learn about new features, technologies and services.
- They provide the opportunity to attend congresses, seminars and parallel events, which are an indisputable source of information on trends and developments in the industry.
- VENDIBÉRICA is a key instrument for your company when it comes to projecting a certain image of purchasing power.
- Close product / service distribution agreements.
- They offer the information needed to evaluate the possibilities of participating as an exhibitor in the future.