IFEMA's participation rules
The participation as Exhibitor or Organizer in an IFEMA fair requires the acceptance of the IFEMA participation rules, of obligatory fulfillment for the Exhibitors, Organizers or their collaborating companies, contracted or subcontracted, and in short, any company that develops works or services on behalf of the Exhibitor in the IFEMA fairground. In accordance with the above, the Exhibitor or Organizer must transfer the aforementioned regulations to its collaborating companies.
I.- Exhibitor Regulations IFEMA Fairground
II.- Regulations for fairs and events with external organization - Fairground
- Regulation for Organizers - IFEMA Participation Rules in External Organization Fairs, Pavilion Acts and Acts, with or without Exhibition at the Convention Center
- Regulation for Exhibitors - Participation Rules for Exhibitors in External Organization Fairs
III.- Regulations for Concerts at the Fairgrounds
IV.- Fairs and Events Regulations - Conventions at IFEMA Palacio Municipal
V.- Regulations of Fairs Organized by IFEMA at PALACIO MUNICIPAL
VI.- Technical Regulations
Occupational Risk Regulations and coordination of business activities
- Coordination of Businnes Activities
- Instructions for action in case of emergencies at the FAIRGROUNDS
- Instructions for action in case of emergencies in the PALACIO MUNICIPAL
- Confined Works Regulations
- People Lifting Platforms Standard
- Internal Rules on Assignment of Work Equipment to Outside Companies
- Safety Standard for Machine and Tool Management
- Signaling Security Standard
- Vehicle Safety Standard
- Rolling Scaffolding Standards
- Standards forklifts
- Rules of ladders use
- Norms Work Teams with Low Voltage risk
- Generic Risks and Preventive Measures in Exposure Areas
Works and Services Request Forms
- Authorization request for private security- ALL ENCLOSURES
- Authorization Request for WIFI installations - FAIRGROUNDS
- Application for authorization for telecommunications facilities - PALACIO MUNICIPAL
- Authorization request for antenna cable connections - ALL ENCLOSURES
- Catering stands communication - FAIRGROUNDS
- Catering in stands communication - PALACIO MUNICIPAL
- Communication for the performance of Catering Organizer Concerts - FAIRGROUNDS
- Prevention of labor risks and business activity coordination - FAIRGROUNDS
- Prevention of labor risks and business activity coordination - PALACIO MUNICIPAL
- Authorization request for rigging structures in halls / Rigging - FAIRGROUNDS
- Application for authorisation to hang structures / Rigging - PALACIO MUNICIPAL
- Request for access of lift trucks and elevator platforms - FAIRGROUNDS
- Request for show authorization - ALL ENCLOSURES
VII.- Rules for risk prevention against COVID-19
VIII.- Environment, Energy and Sustainability Standards
- Environment, Energy and Sustainability Standards for exhibitor and external operators
- Environment, Energy and Sustainability Standards in Events for IFEMA for IFEMA staff and Collaborating Companies
IX.- Obligatory Insurance Certificate for exhibitors at fairs in IFEMA
X.- Relevant Information for Exhibitors
- Communication of celebration for random combinations with advertising purposes
- Raffle celebration communication
- Recommendations regarding Customs Procedures
The Exhibitor Area is an exclusive online channel for exhibitors where you can:
- Access the Catalog of Services and contract with a 15% discount, up to one month before the start of assembly.
- Pay through a secure gateway.
- Know your location map.
- Get the Statement of Accounts and your invoices.
- Update your data.
- Use other tools that will facilitate your participation.
If you have been an exhibitor in the last edition, we remind you that to access the Exhibitors Zone you must enter the same username and password you had in the last edition. If you have forgotten your passwords, you can ask for help in the Exhibitors Zone itself.
If you participate for the first time, when you accept a space proposal and you are awarded a stand, we will send you a username and password to enter the Exhibitors Zone.
What can I do in the Exhibitors Area?
- Access the exhibitor's calendar
- Manage your invoices and payments.
- Hire and budget all those services you may need, benefiting from a 15% discount if you hire up to 30 days before assembly, and at the time of making the online contract. You can hire services of the type:
- Stands and services for modular assembly
- Stands and services for free design
- Furniture and accessories
- Telecommunications and IT
- Complementary services
- Promotion and publicity
- Establish your network of contacts by accessing the Professional Meeting Point which is the database of professional visitors who are members of the Professional Meeting Point. This service allows you to make pre-fair communications by email from the tool itself and inform visitors registered at the Meeting Point of Professionals about their products while scheduling appointments with visitors that are of interest to you.
- Manage your Meeting Agenda at the fair which will allow you to manage the agenda at the fair, accepting appointments and meetings with other exhibitors and visitors of the meeting point of professionals.
- Invite your professional contacts by sending courtesy of the company electronic invitations to your network of contacts facilitating access to the fair with the advantages indicated depending on the type of invitation.
- Issue personalized exhibitor and co-exhibitor passes to the fair for your exhibitors and co-exhibitors.
- Manage your account as an exhibitor by updating the contact details of your company in the IFEMA database.
- Modify the access password and username.
- Access the Exhibitor's Calendar to prepare the fair.
- Publish your news by publishing in the catalog and in the press / news section of exhibitor everything that you are going to present on the fair's website.