What is EAT2GO?
The EAT2GO convention is the first and only specialist event for the delivery food and take-away industries in southern Europe. It is a great way to improve visibility, sectoral positioning and the competitiveness of commercial, productive and industrial activities.
This event is a platform for boosting the sector and its promotional activity, fostering commercial relationships and establishing transparent, accessible and competitive business frameworks. Thanks to The EAT2GO Show, innovation, quality, variety and differentiation take centre stage for a growing catering segment, providing a new sales channel for the sector.
A whole fair for the take-away and delivery food sector at a localized event with three distinct sections: Food & Drinks Products, Take Away & Delivery Services and Equipment. The event brings together a range of professionals and end clients: food delivery restaurants, food-to-go chains & franchises, take-away stores, hotels & catering, coffee, bakery & sandwich shops, retail, distribution & wholesalers, convenience & in-store, food service etc.
The exhibition experience will be complemented with networking spaces, the latest innovations, trends, products and solutions for business, all structured into three areas:
· KNOW HOW!!: a relational educational space in which top speakers will share their advice, processes, ideas and experience with restaurant owners, discussing how to implement a better delivery service.
· FOOD TRENDS: a space to quickly and efficiently learn about the thousands of innovations and novelties presented directly by participating companies.
· STREET FOOD MARKET: the live cooking demonstration experience at which you can try, learn and innovate.
The EAT2GO Show is held in association with EMPACK and VENDIBÉRICA, the main Vending sector event in southern Europe, with the participation of 200 companies and 10,000 professional visitors from 55 countries.
Why visit EAT2GO?
REASONS FOR VISITING THE FAIR
- Three days of intense B2B business relationships with the food delivery and take away sector
- Get all the information on the specialist commercial offering in the Spanish market, all under one roof and packed into three working days.
- Initiate, continue and close sales and orders.
- Build up a work network.
- Schedule meetings with current and potential suppliers.
- Visit and strengthen business relationships with current suppliers.
- Analyse and directly verify the characteristics of the products and services offered by possible new suppliers.
- Directly compare the characteristics of all specialist offerings.
- This is the ideal place to check out the latest sector and consumer trends.
- Look for and learn about new features, technologies and services.
- You have the opportunity to attend congresses, seminars and parallel events, offering a vital source of information on trends and developments in the sector.
- EAT2GO is essential to your company when it comes to projecting a certain image of purchasing power.
- Close product and service distribution agreements.
They offer the information you need to assess the possibilities of a future participation as an exhibitor.