Hall 4 at the IFEMA fair grounds will host the Know How Forum space, where the scheduled professional seminars will take place, structured into five large groups:
Wednesday, 18 October:
- 10:30am to 2pm: Food Delivery Business Model Management, which will address issues such as how to establish a business plan; the Profitable and Scalable Business Model; Trends and New Models; what the market will demand in the coming years; 10 tips to take into account when opening a food delivery service; Rules and Regulations, and Financing.
- 4pm to 6:30pm: “On-the-go Food packaging: innovation, trends and brand experience” will analyse trends and innovation in packaging and labelling, as well as the new services for food delivery.
Thursday, 19 October:
- 10:30am to 2pm: “The impact of digital transformation on Food Delivery”, organised by ICEMD, with an analysis of options for ordering services, operations and experiences, as well as practical examples based on effective digital marketing campaigns in the food-to-go sector.
- 4pm to 6:30pm: Cooking for delivery, a space for Delivery Cooking, addressing how to adapt the menu to the delivery service, management, models, necessary equipment, trends and new types of food, and pre-cooked foods.
Friday, 20 October:
- 10:30am to 2pm: Roundtable discussion organised by MARCAS DE RESTAURACION titled “Organised Restaurant Service at the Cutting-Edge of Delivery”. Roundtable presenters include:
• Víctor Sancho (La Mafia se Sienta a la Mesa Operations Manager)
• Belen Villodas (Tommy Mel´s Marketing Director)
• Carlos Gonzalez Barrajón (Telepizza Marketing Manager)
• Moderator: Juan Ignacio Díaz (Marcas de Restauración)
In addition to sharing space in Hall 4 with VENDIBÉRICA, The EAT2GO Show is being held on the same dates at Feria de Madrid as the new Show for the meat industry, MEAT ATTRACTION, and as FRUIT ATTRACTION, the world’s second Trade Show for the fruit and vegetable sector.