How to get to IFEMA MADRID
Check out how to get to IFEMA MADRID by metro, bus, taxi, car as fast as possible.
Metro and Cercanías RENFE
The nearest Metro station to IFEMA is Línea 8: Nuevos Ministerios-Aeropuerto T4 (The exit is opposite IFEMA MADRID’s South entrance.). This line connects the venue to the different terminals of Madrid-Barajas Adolfo Suárez airport.
Cercanías RENFE has a direct connection with line 8 of the Metro.
Madrid’s extensive bus network allows you to get to IFEMA MADRID from anywhere in the city.
- Línea 73: Diego de León - IFEMA MADRID
- Línea 112: Mar de Cristal - Barrio del Aeropuerto
- Línea 122: Avenida de América - IFEMA MADRID
- Línea 828: Universidad Autónoma - Alcobendas - IFEMA MADRID - Canillejas
There are three taxi ranks inside the IFEMA MADRID enclosure:
- Sur Entrance
- Norte Entrance
- Este Entrance
There is a supplement of €3.00 to enter and/or exit the facilities.
Uber will have an exclusive pick up point for you to conveniently meet with your driver, located in the Yellow Parking in front of the South Entrance of IFEMA MADRID.
In Madrid, Uber has UberX, its low-cost service, Uber Comfort, operated by the best drivers on the platform, Uber Black, with premium vehicles, and Uber Van, Uber’s groups' service.
IFEMA MADRID has road connections to Madrid’s main access and ring roads:
- M11 (exits 5 and 7)
- M40 (exits 5, 6 and 7)
- A2 (exit 7)
The South, North and East entrances of the fairground give direct access to the different parking areas.
The first of the initiatives has been the launch of the first public sustainable parking available at a fairground in Spain.
Iberdrola and IFEMA MADRID have decided to join in their strategy to promote the electrification of transport, by signing an agreement whereby energy company becomes a strategic partner of IFEMA MADRID to promote, through different actions, sustainable mobility.More information
The Madrid-Barajas Airport Madrid-Barajas Adolfo Suárez airport is just ten minutes away from the trade fair venue and just 12 km from the city centre.
Transfer from the airport:
- Taxi: There are many taxi stops at every terminal.
- Metro: The Metro line 8 Nuevos Ministerios connects with two Metro stations at the airport: “Aeropuerto T1 - T2 - T3” and “Aeropuerto T4”.
- Bus: There are many urban bus routes operated by the Municipal Transport Company (EMT), as well as interurban buses.
- Interurban train: The T4 terminal connects Madrid with many interurban trains, located in the -1 floor of this terminal.
Long distance train
There are interurban trains, as well as long and medium-distance trains at the Atocha station.
Transfer from the station:
- Taxi: There is a taxi station at the station's surroundings.
- Metro: In the ground floor, within the station, there is a Metro station connected to two lines.
- Bus: There are many bus stops out of the station.
- Interurban train: In the ground floor, within the station, there is a interurban train stop.
NOTICE Improvement works on Line 8
Works on L8 of Metro de Madrid between the Colombia and Mar de Cristal stations from February 13, scheduled to last three months.
The Empresa Municipal de Transportes de Madrid (EMT) will set up a special free bus service between the Colombia and Mar de Cristal stations.
Hall distribution maps
VIVE LA MOTO, the Madrid International Motorcycle Show, organised by IFEMA MADRID and KANDO, celebrates its next edition from 31 March to 3 April 2022 in Madrid, showing itself as the best commercial showcase of the automotive sector in Spain.
An experiential offer on 2 wheels, unique in Spain, where you can See, Try and Buy in the best conditions. We are located in halls 3 and 5 of IFEMA MADRID.