This space is for young designers, emerging designers and newly created companies that have a market presence of a maximum of two years. The stand will be 5 m2 to ensure the necessary space for correct presentation. Exhibiting companies cannot have previously exhibited in 1001 Bodas and can only take participate under this format for two years.
The steps to follow for the assessment of new candidates are:
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, attaching the company's CV, incorporation date as well as photos or website links and description of the product and/or collection to be presented, quoting “Reference: EGO application” before 30 July 2019.
- Once the selection process has been completed, Event Management will send you an EGO Participation Application form to fill in and return to us, after which you will be given a space at the fair.
Characteristics Of The EGO Modular Stand
- 5m2 stand
- Stand open to one or several aisles, depending on location.
- Melamine panel structure, 10 cm thick and 2 m high that reduces stand surface area.
- Fair carpet flooring.
- General lighting from towers fitted with 50W rail-mounted LED spotlights, one every 2 m2 of stand. Electrical installation compliant with low-voltage regulations, consisting of an electrical panel with differential and thermo-magnetic protection up to 130W per m2 and a 500W socket base.
- Wall-embedded, one 500W plug.
- Illuminated sign.
- Stand with coat racks: One 2 linear metre height-adjustable rack, fixed to the stand structure.
- Stands with shelves: Two 1.5 linear metre height-adjustable shelves fixed to the stand structure.
Does not include more fixtures.
Price and Payment Methods
5 m2 + presence on promotional elements.................................................. €700 + VAT (10%)
On granting of the stand – 50%
Before 10 September – the remaining 50%
The price of the space includes:
- Electricity consumption at a rate of 130W/m2.
- €30,000 Multiferia (multifair) insurance.
- €60,000 liability insurance.
- Daily stand cleaning*, does not include cleaning of the exhibits.
- Five invites per exhibitor.
- Two exhibitor passes.
- Catalogue-Visitor’s Guide (one per exhibitor).
- 50% discount vouchers.