Trade visitors registration
22, 23, and 24 January 2020
1.- Register to get your trade visitor badge and later you will receive your Fitur Passport, with special rates for transport, accommodation, free travel insurance, and more.
2.- To get the following benefits do not forget to tick the box to register for the Trade Meeting Point:
- A free one-day badge to FITUR if you register up to and including 1st November. You can make into a five-days badge by accessing the upgrade rates. If you register online after this date, you will be able to obtain your badge with a significant discount on the official rates.
- Free access to an exclusive Work Zone during FITUR.
- From 15 November you may prepare your visit in advance and request appointments to exhibitors through the online catalogue and manage them at the Meeting Service.
- Exhibitor’s news and their announcements.
- Official online bulletin: FITURNEWS.
3.- If you do not wish to join the Trade Meeting Point, from 4 November you may access the payment gateway and get your online badge with discounts up to 50%.
During trade days (22,23 and 24 January) visitors who wish to enter the venue must provide proof that they are tourism industry professionals. Minors under the age of 16 are requested not to attend the exhibition on the trade days.