Trade Visitors and General Public
For Trade Visitors
- Register via our website to obtain your trade visitor badge and Fitur Passport, which offers you special rates for transport, accommodation, free travel insurance, and more.
- Once you have registered, you will be able to enter the Trade Meeting Point, for the following benefits:
- A free one-day badge to FITUR, if you register up to and including 1st November. You can make into a five-days badge by accessing the upgrade rates. If you register online after this date, you will be able to obtain your badge with a significant discount on the official rates.
- Free access to an exclusive Work Zone during the days of the trade fair.
- Prepare your visit in advance and request appointments to exhibitors using the online catalogue.
- Get information in advance about news presented by exhibitors and receive their announcements.
- Receive the official online bulletin: FITURNEWS.
- If you do not wish to join the Trade Meeting Point, from 2 November you can access the payment gateway from the registration application with your username and password. After paying the entrance fee, you will receive your badge which will be automatically sent to your e-mail.
- You can register or buy your trade visitor badge from the counters at the entrance on arrival at Ifema.
For General Public
- You can only visit the event over the weekend.
- You will be able to buy your ticket via the website or upon arrival at Ifema.
General Public (only the weekend): 10 €
|With trade visitor invitation||Trade Visitor direct purchase at IFEMA||Online Registered Trade Visitor up to 15 January inclusive (GMT+1)|
1 Day Badge
Valid for one person for any day of the trade fair
|Free Entry||20 €||10 €|
5 Days Badge
Valid for one person for all days of the trade fair
|Free Entry||30 €||18 €|
Make your 1-day badge into a 5-day badge
|10 €||10 €||8 €|