Trade visitors and general public
For Trade Visitors
- Register via our website to obtain your trade visitor pass and Fitur Passport, which offers you special rates for transport, accommodation, free travel insurance, and more.
- Once you have registered, you will be able to sign into the Trade Meeting Point, for the following benefits:
- A free one-day pass to FITUR if you register up to and including 1st November, which you can convert into a five-days pass by accessing the upgrade rates. If you register online after this date you will be able to obtain your pass with a significant discount on the official rates.
- Free access to an exclusive Work Zone during the days of the trade fair.
- Prepare your visit in advance and request appointments with exhibitors using the online catalogue.
- Get advance information about new features being presented by exhibitors and receive their announcements.
- Regularly receive the official online bulletin: FITURNEWS.
- If you do not wish to register at the Trade Meeting Point, from 2 November you can access the payment gateway from the registration application with your username and password, and after paying the entrance fee you will receive your pass which will be automatically sent to your e-mail address.
- You can register or buy your ticket from the counters at the entrance on arrival at Ifema.
For the General Public
- You can visit the event over the weekend.
- 2. You will be able to buy your ticket via the website or upon arrival at Ifema.
|By trade visitor invitation||Trade Visitor direct purchase at the desk||Registered trade visitor up to 15 January inclusive (GMT+1)|
1 Day Pass
Valid for one person for any day of the trade fair
|Free Entry||20 €||10 €|
5 Days Pass
Valid for one person for all days of the trade fair
|Free Entry||30 €||18 €|
Turn your 1-day pass into a 5-day pass
|10 €||10 €||8 €|