The eleventh edition of the Tourism Investment and Business Forum for Africa (INVESTOUR), organised jointly by UNWTO, FITUR and Casa África, will take place on 23 January 2020 during FITUR.
This Forum’s main aim is to promote sustainable development in Africa while encouraging a dialogue about investment and business opportunities in Africa.
The event is structured into two sessions: one dedicated to panel discussions and project proposal presentations. It is a strategic platform that puts African organisations in direct contact with tourism projects and potential international partners.
The main areas of INVESTOUR’s scope are:
- Financing and investment of tourism projects.
- Transfer of technology and know-how in the hotel and tourism industry.
- Ecotourism operations in national parks and protected areas.
- Promoting and representing destinations to the international outbound market.
- Creating and improving hotels.
- Promoting cultural tourism.
- Infrastructure and transport development.