FITUR is ready to host the first international encounter of Shopping Tourism Industry at B2B event created especially for the professional, commercial and tourism sector.
LUXURY BRANDS, INTERNATIONAL COMPANIES, STORES, SHOPPING DESTINATIONS, INTERNATIONAL TOUROPERATORS, SPECIALIZED TRAVEL AGENCIES, HOTELS, ON-LINE TOURISM AGENCIES, TOURIST GUIDES, TOURISM PRESS
What is the aim of the event?
- “Meet and greet” and the opportunity to negotiate between commerce, tourism destinations and professional tourism sector in order to:
- Create new business opportunities.
- Promote brands, unique or traditional products, in regards to tourism destinations.
- Create tourism flows in commercial areas.
- Promote sustainable shopping tourism as an economic driver for international destinations.
How is the event organized?
- B2B Fitur Shopping program (pavilion 8) guarantees the attendance of international travel participants, the representatives of main countries of interest in Shopping Tourism Industry: China, Russia, Brazil and South-East Asia.
- Through a specially designed application the work meetings of each exhibitor will be managed during the first two days, leaving time open during the event to organize meetings with other FITUR visitors interested in this segment.
- The exhibition areas are divided by commercial activity.
- Direct contact with representatives of the destinations.
- Exclusive B2B event for professionals.
- The opportunity for direct sales.
- Knowledge and experience sharing.
- The international platform for communication.
- Wide press&media coverage.