What is Expotural?
EXPOTURAL, the Nature and Sustainable Tourism Fair, is an event with a clear international ambition that offers a programme of events and activities that make this event the largest natural environment experience-sharing and awareness-raising meeting.
Now holding its second edition, the fair features more than 8,000 square metres of exhibition areas related to rural tourism, nature and adventure, as well as a rich and varied range of Spanish and international rural destinations around the world.
It will bring together a wide range of adventure sports, natural spaces, protected national parks, gastronomy and rural crafts etc, all segments that will be well represented in the programme of conferences accompanying EXPOTURAL’s professional and commercial activities.
An intense and attractive program open to all those who are interested in finding out about and enjoying nature tourism, with a common focus on climate change and our responsibility to protect the environment.
Why visit Expotural
- Get all the information regarding the specialist commercial products on offer on the market, all at the same time and in the same place.
- Have an overview of all the specialist commercial products on offer on the market. Spanish and international trends and new developments together in one place.
- Start, continue or close purchase processes and orders with the distribution channel present at the fair.
- Build up a work network.
- Schedule meetings with current and potential suppliers.
- Strengthen business relationships with current suppliers.
- Analyse and directly verify the characteristics of the products and services offered by possible new suppliers
- Broaden your knowledge regarding the application of technologies and services
- Directly compare the characteristics of the entire specialist range on offer.
- EXPOTURAL is a key aid to distribution tool in the defining of image and content aimed at the end consumer.