MULTIPLY YOUR BUSINESS OPPORTUNITIES AT THE 7th FITUR-HOSTED BUYERS WORKSHOP
What does it consist of? A series of B2B (Business to Business) encounters, which favour trade partnerships through working agendas, with pre-established appointments according to participants’ explicit interests.
Where and when is it staged? It will take place on Thursday 19th January 2017 and Friday 20th January in a specific area of FITUR set up for the workshop, in hall 9, stand 9D08.
Who can participate? FITUR exhibitors and co-exhibitors who are interested in promoting their products worldwide and who will meet with nearly 200 rigorously selected international hosted buyers (tour operators and travel agencies).
How to participate?
- If you are the MAIN STAND-HOLDER, depending on the square meters of your stand, you will be entitled to:
- Invite a specific number of your co-exhibitors so that they can participate in the B2B free of charge. Once this number has been exceeded, each additional participating co-exhibitor will have to pay online a fee of €100. The main stand-holder must send an e-mail to: email@example.com , indicating those co-exhibitor’s companies which may participate at the workshop free of charge. The event management does not assume any responsibility for managing the main stand-holder’s invitations for the co-exhibitors.
- Propose several international hosted buyers who will attend the event as guests, including accommodation and transport expenses. The event management reserves the right to fully or partially accept the proposals. Deadline for submitting international hosted buyers proposals: 20th November 2016..
To register your own participation in the FITUR-Hosted Buyers Workshop or to propose the international hosted buyers, please access the MAIN STAND-HOLDER FORM.
Deadline for registering exhibitors: 11th December 2016.
- If you are a CO-EXHIBITOR, please contact your main stand-holder to confirm if he/she has invitations available so that you can participate free of charge in the workshop. Should all invitations be used up, you may participate by paying a fee of €100. After contacting your main stand-holder, please go to the CO-EXHIBITOR FORM.
Deadline for the registration of co-exhibitors: 11th December 2016.
- If you are a BUYER/VISITOR (for non- Spanish buyers only), please access the BUYER FORM.
Deadline for buyer registration: 20th November 2016.