Anyone who grows, buys, sells, brokers or provides produce transportation services should be a member of DRC to reduce financial risk and improve profitability. Membership is open to all companies doing business in a country that is a signatory to an internationally recognized arbitration convention, such as the New York Convention. Currently, DRC's jurisdiction extends to disputes between members that are part of transactions conducted in commerce in North America.
Benefits of membership:
- increased commercial certainty through common commercial standards
- individual, professional and confidential consultations, access to the DRC helpdesk, customized seminars, webinars, printable staff checklists, DRC publications and more;
- enhanced business networking and access to up-to-date information on current and potential business partners;
- DRC provides members with quick, fair and enforceable solutions to disputes that arise in the course of member-to-member transactions;
- DRC handles all types of disputes, including product quality or condition at destination, as well as payment issues that may arise between members internationally and domestically.
RCD membership can help reduce risk and minimize losses through education, common business rules and affordable and timely dispute resolution. Before doing business with a new company, contact the DRC to determine if additional information is available to help you make informed decisions. As a DRC member, should a dispute arise, we can help you avoid lengthy and costly court proceedings. DRC's commercial support staff and our roster of arbitrators are efficient and knowledgeable about the unique nature of the produce industry. Most disputes are resolved informally and do not go to formal arbitration.
You may join at any time; however, if you were not a DRC member at the time of the disputed transaction, DRC's ability to assist you is more limited than if you had been a member.
Find their stand number 7F05A at FRUIT ATTRACTION