Fruit Attraction is BUSINESS
Fruit Attraction has become the indispensable sales component for worldwide distribution in terms of planning your campaigns for next year, seeing as it is held in October, a key point in the supply and demand cycle for fresh products, and due to its geographical location in Southern Europe, which strategically positions the trade show as a gateway to Europe from Latin America.
It is a major platform and meeting point for fruit and vegetable operators to create solid business relationships and open up new opportunities in new markets.
More than 90% of the exhibitors and 95% of visitors are annual repeats; which is why Fruit Attraction has consolidated its position as one of the main world events in the fruit and vegetables sector.
Fruit Attraction is INNOVATION
Fruit Attraction is the place for companies from the Fruit and Vegetable Industry to present its innovations, products, varieties and services added to the international distribution channel.
The Vanguard of the sector at international level can be found in the Innovation Hub space of Fruit Attraction.
Fruit Attraction will host the Accelera Awards for Innovation and Entrepreneurship, turned into a fundamental event for the support to the entrepreneurial bet of the sector.
Fruit Attraction is DIVERSITY
IFEMA will house the variety of fruit and vegetable products brought from different parts of the world by the exhibitor companies in both the Fresh Produce and the Auxiliary Industry areas.
Worth special mention are the Ecorganic Market, dedicated to organic fruit and vegetable products, the Smart Agro space, centred on the application of new technologies and connectivity with the aim of boosting the productivity of fruit and vegetable exports, the Nuts Hub area, whose name says it all-
Also, Fruit Attraction 2020 will be held coinciding with Fresh Food Logistics Fair , the International Trade Show for fresh food Logistics, Mobility, IT and Cold Supply Chain Management, and Flower&Garden Attraction, the BOUTIQUE EVENT for flower, plant and garden care products production and marketing companies wishing to address the organized European distribution and retail channel.
Fruit Attraction is KNOWLEDGE
Fruit Attraction is a space for debate and exchange of knowledge about the latest developments in the sector.
An extensive programme of technical sessions and sector events characterised by the high level of the participants and speakers, who will highlight the importance of innovation, technology, knowledge, etc.: Innova Forum, Cooking shows, etc.
A point of reference for the professionals throughout the entire supply chain:
Fresh Produce Area:
- Fresh fruits
- Fresh vegetables
- Aromatic herbs and spices
- Ranges IV and V
- Nuts Hub
- Ecorganic market
- Transformed produce (frozen, preserved, concentrated, dehydrated goods etc.)
- Organisations and associations
Auxiliary Industry Area:
- Fertilisers, agro-nutrients, phytosanitary products
- Transport and logistics
- Packaging and labelling
- Smart Agro (ICT applied to the fruit and vegetable sector)
- Point of sale
- Ecorganic market
- Services (consultants, certification companies, financial entities, temporary employment agencies, training etc.)
Why visit Fruit Attraction?
- To obtain all the information on the specialised commercial offering existing in the Spanish and international markets under one roof and compressed into three days’ work.
- To initiate, continue or finalise purchasing and ordering processes with the whole distribution channel.
- To build up a working network: Professional Meeting Point and Meeting Agenda Service with all exhibitors at the trade show
- To visit and strengthen business relationships with current suppliers.
- To analyse and directly verify the characteristics of the products and services offered by potential new suppliers.
- Directly compare characteristics of all specialist options.
- Check out the latest sector and consumer trends.
- Seek and learn about new features, technologies and services.
- Opportunity for attending the full programme of technical sessions and activities.
- Enjoy the city of Madrid and its region.
Fruit Attraction Business Centre
Through the Business Centre, IFEMA offers the Fruit Attraction professionals a unique space and an exclusive service, making your stay at FERIA DE MADRID more comfortable and advantageous. The wide range of benefits offered by the Business Centre comprises rooms and offices in which to meet privately with clients, rest areas, Internet Access, TV, catering and a variety of office services (fax, photocopying, etc..).