Fitur Sports programme of activities
- María Valcarce. Director FITUR
- Andrés de la Dehesa, President of AFYDAD Spain is Sport
- Enrique Cerezo. President of the Culture and Sport Commission of the CEOE
- Blanca Pérez-Sauquillo. Deputy Director General Marketing de Turespaña
- Andrés de la Dehesa, President of AFYDAD Spain is Sport - Board Member Federation European Sporting Goods Industry
- Maurici Carbó. Head of Tourism Commission. AFYDAD Spain is Sport
- Ana Muñoz. Deputy Director General for Tourism Development and Sustainability. Secretary of State for Tourism
- Patrick Torrent. Executive Director at Catalan Tourism Agency
- Félix Jordán de Urríes. General Director at Fundación Deporte Joven. CSD
- May Peus. Vice-president of the Spanish Sports Federations Association
- Imanol Muñoz. Sales & Marketing Manager at Ternua Group
- Christoph Rapp. International Sales & Retail Manager at ISPO Munich
- Agustí Pérez Capdevila. Senior Regional Director South EMEA at Ironman Group
- Carlos Pitarch. Vice-president. Spanish Golf Courses Association
- Fran Mellén. Head of Marketing & Innovation. RPM Sports
- Manuel Rodriguez. CEO Mundo Tour Sports
- Gabriel Llobera. Vice-president Garden Hotels
- Albert Balcells CEO of Ocisport
- Arancha Villar. Costa Blanca Tourist Board Sports Tourism Manager
- Sofia Toro. Olympic sailing medallist / Manager of the Galician Sport Cluster
- Gemma Riu. Cluster Manager at Andorra Sports Cluster
- Xavier Pocino. Regional Director Spain and Portugal at UTMB® Group
- Enrique Álvarez Orcajo. President. Spanish Federation of Sports for the Physically Disabled
Héctor Fernández, Managing Director SPEL-Turismo Lanzarote & Yessica González. Revenue Manager Club La Santa
What will you find at FITUR Sports?
FITUR Sports will show how sports tourism is a driver of sustainable growth for the tourism industry and will be the meeting point for both to highlight the potential of this lever for socio-economic development, analyse its challenges, share knowledge and generate business opportunities.
FITUR Sports will address sports tourism in all its facets: sporting events, training camps, sports holidays, etc. The new section, which will include a knowledge day and a networking space, will analyse in this first edition high-participation events (marathons, trail races, triathlons, cycling marches, amateur tournaments, etc.), and national and local events.
- Tourism industry:
Destination managers, managers of natural areas, accommodation, intermediation, activities, training.
- Sports industry:
Organisers of sporting events, sport federations, managers of sports facilities, sport institutions, sport brands and manufacturers, education & training.
- Sports marketing and sponsorship industry:
Marketing and sponsorship agencies, sponsoring brands, event organisers.
The 1st edition addresses sports tourism with a focus on sport and outdoor events.
- Sports tourism as a driving force for territorial, socio-economic and sustainable development.
- Synergies between events, sponsorship and destination marketing.
- Innovation and trends in communication and marketing of sport tourism
- Innovation and trends. The case of water sports tourism, mountain sports and golf.
- Product development and sport tourism experiences
Institutional Partners and Sponsors
Fitur is a global benchmark event in the tourism sector. The great diversity and talent it brings together makes it possible for there to be totally specialised areas within it.