What expect people you want to reach when they see your profile...?
To obtain prospects (people /companies interested in your offer) with InterSICOP LIVEConnect, you must control all the messages that you transmit.
... the messages that your profile transmits (your profile, your interests, your biography, your photo, etc).
... the messages you transmit when interacting with your contacts
... the messages that you share
The key is... line your messages with your target audience, always including a Call to Action in your message.
In a digital B2B environment experts recommend requesting connections with a short (less than 100 words), customized and personal message, including a Call to Action, keeping a casual-professional style, and introducing testimonials and credibility… CTWHAT?
A Call to Action in the message increases by 20 the possibilities of matching.
Boost the interaction results of your contact requests by incorporating a CTA to the messages you send.
- Customize the CTA according to the target. Did you have a look at his bio or his linkedin profile?
- Introduce action verbs like: "download", "register",”request a sample” or "save the date”.
- Set clearly what happens next. The receiver must understand what to do and what for.
- Use adverbs moderately: you may include the most bused like “now”, “here”, “today”... but try not to exceed.
- 100 characters at the most: the clearer and shorther the message, the better.
Shall we try?