What is INTERSICOP?
INTERSICOP is the International Bakery, Pastry, Ice Cream and Coffee Show. After the success achieved in 2019 (293 companies and 21,420 professional visitors) it has established itself as the key event for the whole sector in the Spanish market. It is the meeting point for suppliers and professionals, but also for manufacturers and distributors, catering students and schools, pastry chefs, bakers and other groups linked to these sectors in our country.
INTERSICOP is the place where professionals can learn the latest trends in the sector in just four days while discovering new suppliers for their business – fixture and fitting specialists, experts in commercial refrigeration and ovens, manufacturers of material for artisan chocolatiers etc.
As well as having a wide range of exhibitions, INTERSICOP also has a complete programme of parallel activities such as technical seminars, national competitions and a forum for success stories and new trends.
Why visit INTERSICOP?
QUALITY – DIVERSITY – INNOVATION – KNOWLEDGE
- Obtain all the information you need on the specialist commercial products and services on the Spanish and international market, under one roof and packed into four working days.
- Start, continue or close purchase processes and orders with the trade professionals at the fair.
- Build up a work network: Join the Professional Meeting Point and use our Meeting Agenda service with all the exhibitors at the fair.
- Schedule meetings with current and potential suppliers.
- Strengthen business relationships with current suppliers.
- Analyse and directly verify the characteristics of the products and services offered by possible new suppliers.
- Directly compare the characteristics of the entire specialist range on offer.
- This is the ideal place to check out the latest sector and consumer trends.
- Look for and learn about new features, technologies and services.
- Attend the parallel activities, technical seminars, national competitions and hear about success stories and new trends.
- Enjoy the city of Madrid and its region.