Get your press accreditation
Steps required to apply for your press accreditation:
1.-Access and fill in the form by clicking on the button at the end of this page.
- The system will ask you to attach a scanned copy of your press pass or your professional accreditation document. If you do not have one, a copy of an article/report published and signed by you will do.
- The application form is individual, meaning television teams, press offices and other media sending various people to the fair must apply for each person independently. Any email address entered in the register that has already been incorporated previously, will be automatically discarded by the system.
- The accreditation application process is the same for bloggers, as long as they meet the following three requirements:
- The profile must be at least 1 year old.
- It must have over 6000 followers.
- A maximum of two people is permitted per blog.
2.- You will receive an email confirming registration in the system, which does not imply validation until the application has been evaluated by the Direction of Communication.
3.-After a few days you will receive a second email confirming approval or rejection.
- Should your application be approved, you will have to download your digital pass in PDF or passbook directly before you access the fair.
*IMPORTANT: the press accreditations will now be 100% digital, and application is exclusively online. It is no longer possible to process them on your visit to the fair.
Contact press accreditations: firstname.lastname@example.org