What is Fresh Food Logistics Fair?
Fresh Food Logistics Fair, is the new exhibition platform for the fresh food logistics, transport and cold chain management sector.
Hall 2 of Ifema will host the only hyper-specialised, professional trade event in the European Union that will bring together all the stakeholders in the cold food chain under the same roof, from storage at the point of origin to logistics and transport to cold solutions for retail, last mile delivery and e-commerce.
AVANT-GARDE, TRENDS AND INNOVATION
Fresh Food Logistics Fair will be complemented by a significant number of dedicated technical conferences and by the Fresh Food Logistics Summit, a large sector-specific congress that will be held on 20 October at the Ifema South Auditorium.
- Climate control solutions and preservation and storage facilities
- Climate controlled, isothermal and refrigerated containers
- Fresh food processing, handling and packaging systems
- Services & logistics operators (with cold supply chain for the food industry)
- Temperature control systems for cold chain transport
- Refrigerated transport and cold chain equipment
- Cold technologies & automation
- Quality control equipment and Systems
- Cold and chilled facilities and temperature control equipment for Retail
- Transport solutions for food-delivery and food e-commerce
- Producers and cooperatives from the fresh food sector (fruits and vegetables, fish, meat, dairy, etc.)
- Food industry: logistics, quality, purchasing, production, packaging, etc.
- Refrigerated storage and transport professionals
- Fresh food wholesalers and traders
- Import/Export fresh food traders
- Retailers, supermarkets, convenience stores
- Hotel, restaurant, catering
- Food Service Supply chains
- Fresh e-commerce Fresh e-commerce
- Inflight meals/railway catering
Why visit Fresh Food Logistics Fair?
- To obtain all the information on the specialised commercial offering existing in the Spanish and international markets under one roof and compressed into three days’ work.
- To initiate, continue or finalise purchasing and ordering processes with the whole distribution channel.
- To build up a working network: Professional Meeting Point and Meeting Agenda Service with all exhibitors at the trade show
- To visit and strengthen business relationships with current suppliers.
- To analyse and directly verify the characteristics of the products and services offered by potential new suppliers.
- Directly compare characteristics of all specialist options.
- Check out the latest sector and consumer trends.
- Seek and learn about new features, technologies and services.
- Opportunity for attending the full programme of technical sessions and activities.
- Enjoy the city of Madrid and its region.