FRESH FOOD LOGISTICS, THE NEW INTERNATIONAL MEETING POINT FOR COLD CHAIN LOGISTICS IN THE FOOD INDUSTRY
Ifema has created Fresh Food Logistics, the new exhibition platform for the fresh food logistics, transport and cold chain management sector that will be held in Hall 2 from 20 to 22 October 2020 at Feria de Madrid.
Fresh Food Logistics Fair was created with the desire to serve the whole international industry. It is the only hyper-specialised, professional trade event in the European Union that will bring together all the stakeholders in the cold food chain under the same roof, from storage at the point of origin to logistics and transport to cold solutions for retail, last mile delivery and e-commerce.
To take advantage of international synergies and potential, the first trade fair will be held as part of Fruit Attraction, the international trade show for Fruit and Vegetable Industry. The 2020 event expects to see more than 2,000 exhibiting companies and 95,000 trade participants from 140 countries occupying the entire exhibition area surrounding the central avenue.
Fresh Food Logistics will be complemented by a significant number of dedicated technical conferences and by the Fresh Food Logistics Summit, a large sector-specific congress that will be held on 20 October at the Ifema South Auditorium.
What is Fresh Food Logistics?
EXHIBITING COMPANIES PROFILE
- Climate control solutions and preservation and storage facilities
- Climate controlled, isothermal and refrigerated containers
- Fresh food processing, handling and packaging systems
- Services & logistics operators (with cold supply chain for the food industry)
- Temperature control systems for cold chain transport
- Refrigerated transport and cold chain equipment
- Cold technologies & automation
- Quality control equipment and systems
- Cold and chilled facilities and temperature control equipment for Retail
- Transport solutions for food-delivery and food e-commerce
TRADE VISITORS PROFILE
- Producers and cooperatives from the fresh food sector (fruits and vegetables, fish, meat, dairy, etc.)
- Food industry: logistics, quality, purchasing, production, packaging, etc.
- Refrigerated storage and transport professionals
- Fresh food wholesalers and traders
- Import/Export fresh food traders
- Retailers, supermarkets, convenience stores
- Hotel, restaurant, catering
- Food Service Supply chains
- Fresh e-commerce
- Inflight meals/railway catering
FRESH FOOD LOGISTICS THE SUMMIT
Fresh Food Logistics will present an extensive number of dedicated technical conferences as well as the Fresh Food Logistics Summit, a large sector-specific congress co-organised with Alimarket that will be held on 20 October at the Ifema South Auditorium.
A meeting point to learn, discuss, seek opportunities to co-operate and share synergies with the leading professionals in the sector.
An opportunity to discover how the main stakeholders of the sector resolve challenges in cold chain logistics through practical case studies and by sharing a global overview of the cold chain market.