FRESH FOOD LOGISTICS FAIR, is the new International meeting point for the fresh food logistics, transport and cold chain management sector.
Fresh Food Logistics is designed to be a long standing event and to become an international reference point and a showcase for the sector to promote and drive the entire commercial chain, innovation, and access to constant technological contributions. It will also contribute to the Spanish market's position of leadership and export capacity, helping turn it into the new global hub for fresh logistics.
Coinciding with Fruit Attraction 2020, the 2020 event expects to see more than 2,000 exhibiting companies and 95,000 trade participants from 140 countries occupying the entire exhibition área surrounding the central avenue.
Madrid, a geo-strategical centre for international marketing and sales and a hub for its infrastructure and worldwide connections.
Trade show model geared to profitability. We invest in each participating company to ensure they achieve results and obtain a return on their investment.
- Initiate, continue or finalise sales processes with the entire distribution channel
- Present the latest developments and strategies, while gathering the opinion of the client.
- Identify and attract new partners and distributors from around the world.
- Meet existing customers and suppliers face to face.
- Test new products and services, marketing campaigns, etc.
- Create or reinforce brand positioning.
- Get global media coverage for new products and services.