Enjoy the exclusive advantages
Amig@s ARCO is a group of contemporary art lovers who receive a privileged way to visit ARCOmadrid and ARCOlisboa, as well as having access to activities and visits to museums and private collections.
During all the days of the Fair, Amig@s ARCO enjoys access to ARCOmadrid and ARCOlisboa, the Guest Lounge, the Club Feria and the Fundación ARCO lounge, an invitation to the official opening
s, sites reserved in conferences and forums, a guided tour of ARCOmadrid and free parking.
- INDIVIDUAL Amig@ ARCO CARD
An Amig@ ARCO card: 140
- YOUNG Amig@ ARCO CARD
From 16 to 25 years old. An Amig@ ARCO card: 70
- AMIG@ ARCO CORPORATE (X6 CARDS Amig@ ARCO)
Contribution from 600 euros
- PATRON (X4 CARDS AMIG@ ARCO)
It includes 2 places for the ARCO Foundation "A" Awards dinner, 10 professional invitations and 10 invitations for the public to attend the fair.
Contribution: 2000 euros
- ARCOmadrid | IFEMA MADRID
- Valid access for one person to ARCOmadrid during all the days of the fair.
- Free access to reserved spaces during the celebration of ARCOmadrid, Club Feria, VIP Room and ARCO Foundation Lounge.
- Access to the Official Opening - ARCOmadrid
- Reserved places in conferences and forums during ARCOmadrid.
- First Collectors advisory service.
- Exclusive activities in the ARCOmadrid GUEST programme.
- Free parking during the celebration of ARCOmadrid
- ARCOlisboa | Fábrica Nacional da Cordoaria
- Valid access for one person to ARCOlisboa during all the days of the fair.
- Free access to reserved spaces during the celebration of ARCOlisboa - Lounge.
- Invitation to the Opening Event: Preview - ARCOlisboa.
- Exclusive activities of the ARCOlisboa GUEST programme.
- Subscription to the ARCOnews newsletter. Special Pre-ARCO bulletin and Activities in ARCOmadrid
- Access to the Gallery Walk guided tours of the galleries of Madrid, Barcelona, Valencia, Seville, Palma de Mallorca and Lisbon.
- Visits to private collections with experts in contemporary art.
- Free admission to:
- Museo Nacional Centro de Arte Reina Sofía, Madrid
- MACBA- Museu Nacional d’Art de Catalunya, Barcelona
- La Laboral, Gijón
- CGAC - Galician Centre of Contemporary Art
- Joan Miró Foundation, Barcelona
- ARTIUM - Centre - Basque Museum of Contemporary Art, Vitoria
- MAPFRE Foundation, Madrid
- Es Baluard, Palma de Mallorca
- IVAM - Valencian Institute of Modern Art, Valencia
- Guggenheim Museum Bilbao
All the contributions of the ARCO Foundation have the deductions assigned by the law 49/2002. 80% tax relief on contributions up to 150 euros and 35% to 40% on contributions above this amount, in accordance with Law 49/2002 for Spanish citizens or residents in Spain.