The accreditation application period has ended. However, if you need to cover the fashion shows, you can make the request through the link below requesting press accreditation. Only in case there is a free seat, we will be able to give you the pass, as long as you meet the assigned requirements. If the show is full, we will not be able to grant accreditation.
HOW DO I GET MY PRESS PASS?
The period for applying for a press pass has started. All applications must be made online using the link below. Click on the link and complete the registration form with your media organisation and the position, in other words, one for editorial, one for photography, one for each camera operator, etc.
Social media platform content creators must apply for their press passes by sending an email to email@example.com for assessment.
Press passes are only valid for the fashion shows for which you have requested the pass. If you are responsible for obtaining passes for your team, please request them solely for colleagues that you know will attend; otherwise, other media representatives will be unable to come to the event. As you know, space is limited.
- Once you have requested your passes on the website, you will be notified of our decision by email. Your request will not be processed automatically.
- If your application is approved, and a seat is assigned to you but then you do not turn up for the show without giving prior notice (not enabling us to assign your space to another member of the press so there is not an empty seat), your reservation will not be kept for you at subsequent shows, since we will assume that you will not attend those shows.
- There are no computers in the Press Room, and you must bring your own equipment.
- Photographs of catwalk shows can only be used for information and supplementary purposes. They can never be used for commercial, advertising, or promotional purposes.
- Only persons with valid press passes who are over the age of 18 years are allowed into the press area.
- Press passes are not transferable, and any that do not correspond to the bearer's medium will be confiscated. The bearer of the pass must coincide with the photograph.
If you have any questions, please contact Gema Ramírez by calling 676191026 or sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. For operational and general matters, please send an email to email@example.com
Thank you very much! We look forward to seeing you at #MBFWMadrid!