The 75th edition of #MBFWMadrid is here!
We want to count on all of you to share and be part of a special event and in which all the teams are working with great enthusiasm. This is why we are opening the pass approval period from today, February 17, until February 27 midnight.
Application period has ended. Anyway , if you need to cover the shows, you can still make your application through the link here for this coming edition of MBFWMadrid that will be held from 9th to 13th March, 2022 at IFEMA MADRID.
HOW DO I GET A PASS?
The application for accreditations is enabled and will be made exclusively through the link below. Once you click on it, you must fill out a registration form according to medium and position, i.e. one for writing, one for photography, one for cameras, etc.
You must attach a letter signed by a person responsible for your media to justify the pass request, in JPG, PDF, GIF, PNG or BMP format.
- The proposal of professionals with a pass for each media will be studied and evaluated by the MBWMadrid Communication team in order to make a prior selection, so we ask that every media make a limited forecast of personnel with passes for each day.
- IFEMA MADRID has activated the e-ticketing access system, which will allow the electronic reception of the press pass previously requested through the website.
- The pass must be shown at the access controls through the screen of the mobile device, where the barcode will be read.
- The press passes will be valid for all the runway shows to which you have requested a pass (the passes with exchange system disappear).
- Once requested through the website, the approval of the press request is communicated via email; it is not handled automatically with the registration.
- The Press Room will not be equipped with computers, so it is necessary to use your own work equipment
- Photographs of the runway shows may only be used for informational purposes, never for commercial, advertising or promotional purposes.
- Children under 18 years of age are not allowed to enter the press area, nor are those who are not identified with their digital badge.
- Any pass that does not correspond to your media will be appropriately withdrawn.
- For security reasons, no lanyards or wristbands will be distributed.
The contact person in case of any doubt is Elena Valera on email@example.com
Thank you very much... and see you at #MBFWMadrid!