What is Meat Attraction?
Meat Attraction is the international trade fair of the meat sector organised by IFEMA and ANICE.
It is a sectoral instrument at the service of the production and marketing of the meat industry, to boost its positioning, development, growth and visibility.
A specialised and vertical monographic event for the entire value chain created by and for the meat sector.
Meat Attraction is the most complete commercial tool with a direct return on investment.
Meat Attraction is DIVERSITY
In this 2019 edition, Hall 10 of IFEMA will be hosting the variety of meat products from both the Product Area and the Auxiliary Industry and Value Chain Area; because Meat Attraction is the commercial meeting point for all industry professionals with the entire distribution channel.
It is worth highlighting the Ecorganic Market areas, covering companies with organic horticultural products and the Ibérico Land space, focused on the Iberian meat products industry.
Why visit Meat Attraction?
A WHOLE BUSINESS FIELD OPENS UP IN MEAT ATTRACTION
- 3 days of intense B2B business relationships with the meat industry.
- Obtain all the information on the specialised commercial offer available in the Spanish and international market, under one roof and concentrated into 3 working days.
- Start, continue or close purchase and order processes with the entire distribution channel present at MEAT ATTRACTION.
- Build a work network: Register at the Professional Meeting Point and use our Meeting Agenda service with all the exhibitors at the fair.
- Schedule meetings with current and potential suppliers.
- Visit and strengthen business relationships with current suppliers.
- Analyse and directly verify the characteristics of the products and services offered by possible new suppliers.
- Directly compare the characteristics of all specialist offerings.
- Ideal place to check our sector and consumer trends.
- Discover and learn about new features, technologies and services.
- They provide the opportunity to attend congresses, seminars and parallel events, which are an indisputable source of information on trends and developments in the industry.
- MEAT ATTRACTION is a key instrument for your company when it comes to projecting a certain image of purchasing power.
- Close product/service distribution agreements.
- They offer the information needed to evaluate the possibilities of participating as an exhibitor in the future.
- Enjoy the City of Madrid and its Region