What is Meat Attraction?
Meat Attraction is the international trade fair of the meat sector organised by IFEMA and ANICE.
It is a sectoral instrument at the service of the production and marketing of the meat industry, to boost its positioning, development, growth and visibility.
A specialised and vertical monographic event for the entire value chain created by and for the meat sector.
Meat Attraction is the most complete commercial tool with a direct return on investment.
Meat Attraction is DIVERSITY
In this 2019 edition, Hall 10 of IFEMA will be hosting the variety of meat products from both the Product Area and the Auxiliary Industry and Value Chain Area; because Meat Attraction is the commercial meeting point for all industry professionals with the entire distribution channel.
It is worth highlighting the Ecorganic Market areas, covering companies with organic horticultural products and the Ibérico Land space, focused on the Iberian meat products industry.
Why visit Meat Attraction?
- 3 days of intense B2B business relationships with the meat sector.
- Find out all the information on the specialist commercial offering available in the Spanish and international market, all under one roof
- Start, continue or close purchase processes and orders with the entire distribution channel.
- Build up a work network: Professional Meeting Point and Meeting Agenda service with all the exhibitors of the fair.
- Visit and build up business relationships with current suppliers.
- Analyse and directly verify the characteristics of the products and services offered by potential new suppliers.
- Directly compare the characteristics of all specialist offerings.
- Check out the sector and consumer trends.
- Search and learn about new features, technologies and services.
- Opportunity to attend congresses, seminars and parallel events, which are unquestionably a source of information about industry trends and developments.
- Enjoy the City of Madrid and its Region