What is Meat Attraction?
Meat Attraction is the international trade fair of the meat sector organised by IFEMA and ANICE.
It is a sectoral instrument at the service of the production and marketing of the meat industry, to boost its positioning, development, growth and visibility.
A specialised and vertical monographic event for the entire value chain created by and for the meat sector.
Meat Attraction is the most complete commercial tool with a direct return on investment.
Why visit Meat Attraction?
A WHOLE BUSINESS FIELD OPENS UP IN MEAT ATTRACTION
- 3 days of intense B2B business relationships with the meat industry.
- Obtain all the information on the specialised commercial offer available in the Spanish and international market, under one roof and concentrated into 3 working days.
- Start, continue or close purchase and order processes with the entire distribution channel present at MEAT ATTRACTION.
- Build a work network: Register at the Professional Meeting Point and use our Meeting Agenda service with all the exhibitors at the fair.
- Schedule meetings with current and potential suppliers.
- Visit and strengthen business relationships with current suppliers.
- Analyse and directly verify the characteristics of the products and services offered by possible new suppliers.
- Directly compare the characteristics of all specialist offerings.
- Ideal place to check our sector and consumer trends.
- Discover and learn about new features, technologies and services.
- They provide the opportunity to attend congresses, seminars and parallel events, which are an indisputable source of information on trends and developments in the industry.
- MEAT ATTRACTION is a key instrument for your company when it comes to projecting a certain image of purchasing power.
- Close product/service distribution agreements.
- They offer the information needed to evaluate the possibilities of participating as an exhibitor in the future.
- Enjoy the City of Madrid and its Region