What is MOMAD?
ShoesRoom by MOMAD is a new trade event for footwear sector organised by IFEMA that takes place in La Nave.
A new concept presented with showroom style format designed to optimise return on investment for brands, manufacturers and/or distributors.
A fabulous selection of prestigious brands and emerging footwear and leather accessories companies make up the profile of the event’s exhibitors.
The target audience of this event is the Spanish and international professional multi-brand retail footwear and fashion channel, all of whom can expect personalised attention.
ShoesRoom by MOMAD is supporting innovation by showcasing the different players in this industry through the exhibition and its content, showing solutions designed to adapt companies to the current climate of transformation.
Why visit SHOESROOM BY MOMAD?
Why visit Shoesroom by MOMAD?
- Get comprehensive information about the specialised offer in the Spanish and international market during three busy working days.
- Start, continue or close purchase processes and orders with the distribution channel present at Shoesroom by MOMAD.
- Networking: Schedule meetings with current and potential suppliers through the Professional Meeting Point.
- Visit and strengthen business relationships with current suppliers.
- Discover potential new suppliers’ collections, trends and services.
- Analyse the sector’s specialist offerings.
- Find and learn about innovative technologies and services for your point of sale.
- There will be opportunities to take part in activities, conferences, workshops and parades to obtain information and learn about sector news and developments.
- Shoesroom by MOMAD: a key instrument for your company for projecting an image of purchasing power and positioning in the retail industry.
- Obtain the information you need to assess your potential to participate as an exhibitor in the future.