ABOUT THE EVENT
MOMAD is the largest and most popular fashion showcase of the Iberian Peninsula for the presentation of new collections, new brand and retail concepts, lifestyle and trends.
MOMAD is the most important fashion sectoral tool in Southern Europe. It’s objective is to expand and strengthen the relationship with sales channels.
MOMAD covers three key market roles: marketing, innovation and knowledge.
Why visit Momad?
- Get comprehensive information about the specialised offer in the Spanish and international market during three busy working days.
- Start, continue or close purchase processes and orders with the distribution channels present at the fair.
- Networking: Schedule meetings with current and potential suppliers through the Professional meeting point.
- Visit and strengthen business relationships with current suppliers.
- Discover potential new suppliers’ collections, trends and services.
- Analyse the sector’s specialist offerings.
- Find and learn about innovative technologies and services for your point of sale.
- There will be opportunities to take part in activities, conferences, workshops and parades to obtain information and learn about sector news and developments.
- MOMAD: key instrument for your company for projecting an image of purchasing power and positioning in the retail industry.
- Obtain the information you need to assess your potential to participate as an exhibitor in the future.