- Start, continue or close sales with the distribution channel at the fair.
- Generate an excellent database of new contacts, which can lead to sales.
- Secure meetings with current and potential customers
- Sound out new markets and potential international clients
- Launch innovations and strategies, gathering customer opinions
- Win back/Secure customer loyalty
- Activate new points of sale
- Train our customers about the advantages of the product/service, for optimal marketing
- Test new products and services
- Test marketing campaigns
- Present the value proposition of the brand
- Increase brand visibility and positioning
- Added and differential values
- Generate a brand experience that can reach the final consumer
- Identify and attract new partners and distributors from around the world.
- Bring new investors on board.
- Develop new markets and sales channels.
- Stay in the news by cultivating media attention and launching new developments to attract the media.
- Continue to maintain good relations with editors and journalists
- PR campaigns for the launch of new brands, product lines, collections.
Omnichannel Marketing Tools
- Communication: Through our Press Department you can report your presence at the fair, publication of press releases and news presentation.
- Update your data in the Online Catalogue and download the APP.
- Impact our community with actions in our social network profiles, and generate traffic to your stand.
- Sponsorship: make your brand more visible.
- Send personalized invitations and e-mailing service (newsletters) to your customers and registered visitors, through the Exhibitors Area> Meeting point.
- Meeting Schedule: you can arrange online appointments with potential clients. Previously you must have entered your data in the online catalogue.
- Graphic Decoration: Customize your space to your brand image and make it stand out.
- Meet & Scan (ShoesRoom APP Tool): Save the contacts you make at the fair and generate your database of new contacts.
35% International Brands
+ 16% International visitors