From 3 to 5 October, Bayer Crop Science will be present in Hall 7, C26 at Fruit Attraction, with the slogan "A vision for the future: regenerative agriculture". At Bayer we aim to shape agriculture for the benefit of farmers, consumers and the planet. And we know that this is no easy challenge, especially in today's conditions; growing population, climate change.... Our strategy is to develop integrated regenerative agricultural production systems, with the potential to improve the balance between productivity and environmental protection, while supporting the needs of society and farmers. At this edition of Fruit Attraction, we will present our solutions and digital strategy for regenerative agriculture to help us fulfil our vision of health and food for all.
Our programme of events
"The unique Bayer System of Solutions" // 3rd October, from 16:30 to 17h.
- Victor Garasa - Third Parties Sales & Relationship // BLX Grower
- Javier Pérez - Grower & Channel Marketing for Citrus and Olive groves
- Álvaro Ramos - Grower & Channel Marketing for Vegetables
- José Luis Robles - Head of Digital Tools Horti, EMEA
- Moderator: Anna Pedrós - Grower & Channel Marketing for BCS Vineyards and Orchards in Iberia
"A vision of the future: regenerative agriculture" // 4 October, from 11:30 to 12:15.
- Richard Borreani, Head of Public Affairs and Sustainability for Iberia.
- Santiago Cerdà, Head of Campaign Activation Iberia
- José Guirado, Head of Melon and Brassica Development for Iberia.
- Maria del Mar Ros García, Agricultural Engineer. Responsible for the TU ALIADO programme of CAMPOES.
- Juan Miguel Suárez and Javier Rosell - Managers of Agrosuarez.
- Moderator: Laura Duarte - Campaign Activation for the Costa Mediterráneo district.
"Biologicals Open Innovation Ecosystem- Collaboration Kimitec&Bayer AG" // 4 October, from 16 to 16:30h.
- Alejandro de las Casas - Kimitec's International CEO.
- Félix García - CEO of Kimitec and MAAVi Innovation Center
- Antonio Magaña - Bayer CS - EMEA Biologials Business Develop Manager
- Protasio Rodríguez - General Manager of Bayer CS Iberia and responsible for the Mediterranean Cluster
- Moderator: Sumeja Huelsbusch - Marketing Manager West Mediterráneo