Its presence at the fruit and vegetable fair will serve to present its new brand structure, the results of its commitment to sustainability, its magnificent figures for this year and its entire production and commercial structure.
- Once again, GRUPO AGROPONIENTE will be faithful to the appointment with its customers and suppliers at the most important fruit and vegetable fair in southern Europe, a Fruit Attraction that in October 2023 will celebrate its fifteenth edition, all of them with the presence of this company with its own stand. Thus, Agroponiente will take the opportunity to commemorate this fifteenth anniversary of the show and to congratulate IFEMA for what has undoubtedly been a magnificent organisation, year after year, which has served to consolidate its prestige and usefulness.
- In addition, this Fruit Attraction, where GRUPO AGROPONIENTE will once again be located in Hall 9, stand 9D05, at IFEMA Madrid, together with the majority of companies from Almeria, will be a very special year for the company, due to the number of messages it will convey on its stand, which will once again have two floors on a 128 square metre plot.
- GRUPO AGROPONIENTE's presence at this 15th Fruit Attraction will be guided by four main guidelines, starting with the presentation of the company's new brands, which has seen its structure modernised in this respect, grouping them by products and categories to better reach the market and facilitate customer relations. All of them will be presented during the course of the fair.
- In addition, an effort will be made to transfer the idea of 'sustainability' as a major transversal axis of the company, which in the last year and a half has achieved a reduction of more than 50% in its carbon footprint, greater efficiency in water consumption, a significant reduction in food waste and a transfer of this sustainable idea to its packaging structure, making this environmental care a line that affects all areas and actions of the company.
- However, both the stand and the messages that will be conveyed from it will also place special emphasis on the sensational year in terms of figures that the AGROPONIENTE GROUP has had, repositioning itself in the position it has won in its 36 years of existence, once again becoming the second fruit and vegetable company from Almeria in terms of volume and turnover, exceeding 300 million kilos marketed and 340 million in turnover thanks to its eight production plants, 40 logistics centres, more than 2,000 employees and the opening of offices in Madrid, Rotterdam and Agadir, which have joined its existing ones. 2,000 employees and the opening of offices in Madrid, Rotterdam and Agadir, which have joined the existing ones.
- Finally, the Madrid fair will also serve to reiterate to the market and customers who pass through it, with arguments, figures and realities, the great productive power of AGROPONIENTE GROUP, specifying its international supply capacity in Almeria, Murcia, Holland, Morocco, Turkey and other countries; with a great commitment to own production and with total guarantee of product 365 days a year, also applying a system of planned sales and with a total customer orientation.
A large team of professionals will be at the head of the stand in Hall 9 of IFEMA, with various work spaces, both for private meetings and for meetings of all kinds, as well as a place for product display, a large screen on which all these messages will be detailed and a privileged location to defend and communicate an unquestionable reality: the great progress of the company in the last year and its powerful capacity to meet any type of demand in the European fruit and vegetable market.