Below you will find the basic information for your participation as an exhibitor.
- Application form: Fill in your application online, and we will contact you to send you a proposal without obligation.
- Prepare your budget: Your customised budget in just a few steps. It will help you to carry out the previous study on participation.
General information for the exhibitor
Below you will find all the information needed for your participation as an exhibitor.
- Documents of interest: all specific documents related to your participation in the fair
- IFEMA Support: all the information and general forms for participating as an exhibitor in IFEMA.
- Exhibitor Calendar: Check the deadlines in which you will have to hand over the documentation and fulfill the different requirements for your participation
Personalise your e-seal
Once your definitive location is received, create your personalized e-seal and include it in your invoices, documents, electronic signature, web, news ... to raise awareness among all industry professionals about your presence at Trafic .
- Download the file
- Edit the document using, for example, the paint graphics editing programme. Write and shape the text you wish to include in the image
- Enlarge the edited image to insert the text
- In the toolbox click on Text
- To create a text frame, drag the mouse pointer diagonally to the desired size
- You can only write once in the text frame
- Select the entire image, copy and paste the message
The Exhibitors Area is an exclusive online channel for exhibitors where you can:
- Access the Services Catalogue and get a 5% discount on services, up to one month before stand assembly commences.
- Pay through a secure gateway.
- See your location plan.
- See your Statement of Accounts and your invoices.
- Update your data.
- Use other tools that will facilitate your participation.
If you were an exhibitor at the last fair, we would remind you that to access the Exhibitor Zone you must enter the same username and password that you had last time. If you have forgotten your passwords, you can request help in the Exhibitor Zone itself.
If you are participating for the first time, once you accept a space proposal and you are awarded a stand, we will send you a username and password to enter the Exhibitor Zone.
Guidelines to sustainable participation for exhibitors
Sustainability today is no longer an option but an obligation for companies. It is not possible to face the present without committing to the future. Any project that aims to be sustainable over time must do so with respect for the planet and society.
At IFEMA MADRID, we are aware of the multiple relationships that every fairground operator and exhibition site manager establishes. These relationships occur with customers, exhibitors and visitors, companies and professionals, also with suppliers and society. The media multiply the impact of any action carried out in the few days that these events last.