What is Tecma?
The International Urban Planning and Environment Trade Fair TECMA will host a program that will provide tangible answers to the main issues that most concern city managers, ensuring that this event is not only an exhibition space for the main companies in the sector, but also a place to exchange best practices, knowledge and real experiences in the day-to-day work of those responsible for our cities.
Why visit Tecma?
This will not be the only motivation found by those who meet at TECMA: besides all this, they can participate in meetings with experts on topics relevant to their business, strengthen relationships with current suppliers and meet new ones, or participate in relaxed and good-natured business meetings. For all those who visit the fair, there will be a meeting space that will attract the attention of the media and potential customers.
Central, regional and local administrations, consulting companies, laboratories and research centres, large, small and medium-sized industries and sports and leisure facilities, among others, will attend a fair where they will be able to find the latest innovations in high pressure cleaners, steam cleaning machines, sewage treatment plants, industrial cleaning products, disinfectants, biodegradable materials and even professional and work clothes.
REASONS TO VISIT
- Get a detailed view of the market
- Discover trends and innovations
- Participate in meetings with experts on topics relevant to your business
- Strengthen relationships with current suppliers and meet new suppliers
- Participate in relaxed and good-natured business meetings
- Be part of an event that will attract the attention of the media and potential customers.
- Enjoy Madrid and its large offer.