Below you will find the basic information for your participation as an exhibitor.
- Application form: Fill in your application online, and we will contact you to send you a proposal without obligation.
- Prepare your budget: Your customised budget in just a few steps. It will help you to carry out the previous study on participation.
Build your stand with IFEMA MADRID and we will take care of everything
- We offer you a comprehensive service for your participation. When you arrive at the trade fair, your stand will be ready.
- We have all the experience of a team specialised in trade fair production.
- We work with the leading companies in the market to give you a premium quality service.
- You will have a customised design that is totally adapted to your needs.
Easy, simple and convenient, a turnkey product
General information for the exhibitor
Below you will find all the information needed for your participation as an exhibitor.
- Documents of interest: all specific documents related to your participation in the fair
- IFEMA Support: all the information and general forms for participating as an exhibitor in IFEMA.
- Exhibitor Calendar: Check the deadlines in which you will have to hand over the documentation and fulfill the different requirements for your participation
Documents of interest
The Exhibitors Area is an exclusive online channel for exhibitors where you can:
- Access the Services Catalog and contract with a 5% discount, up to one month before the start of assembly.
- Pay through a secure gateway.
- Know your location plan.
- Obtain the Statement of Accounts and your invoices.
- Update your data.
- Use other tools that will facilitate your participation.
If you have been an exhibitor in the last edition, we remind you that to access the Exhibitors Area you must enter the same username and password that you had in the last edition. If you have forgotten your passwords, you can request help in the Exhibitors' Area itself.
If you are participating for the first time, when you accept a space proposal and a stand is allocated to you, we will send you a username and password to enter the Exhibitor Area.
Guidelines to sustainable participation for exhibitors
Sustainability today is no longer an option but an obligation for companies. It is not possible to face the present without committing to the future. Any project that aims to be sustainable over time must do so with respect for the planet and society.
At IFEMA MADRID, we are aware of the multiple relationships that every fairground operator and exhibition site manager establishes. These relationships occur with customers, exhibitors and visitors, companies and professionals, also with suppliers and society. The media multiply the impact of any action carried out in the few days that these events last.