- MATELEC is the go-to fair for the electrical, electronics and telecommunications industry. Under the umbrella of ePower&Building, it enhances its capacity to attract visitors and becomes the most important event in Southern Europe for construction materials, techniques and systems for the building industry.
- With the motto "Transforming the way we build a Green World", the central themes will be sustainability, innovation and technology, placing value on buildings throughout their entire life cycle.
- With a fair model oriented toward profitability, we invest in each participating company to guarantee results and return on investment.
- A simple and economical fair concept.
- Personalised advice for each exhibitor.
- Commercial and business platform for industry products and services from the Iberian Peninsula, neighbouring countries, North Africa and the Ibero-American market.
- Trade-only fair; the main buying groups and distributors will be present at Matelec.
- 4 days of intense business relationships in which you will have the opportunity to generate business.
- Supply and demand come together under one roof:
- Improved competitiveness and dynamisation of manufacturing and commercial activity both for the Iberian market, export or as a business platform between visitors and exhibitors from outside Spain.
- Discover first-hand the innovations in terms of products and processes offered by the sector, trends as well as the moves your competition is making.
- Promote loyalty among your clients by inviting them to product presentations, presenting offers, etc.
- Attract new clients from both the national and international markets.
- Set up agreements with potential suppliers and distributors.
- Possibility of inviting your best national and international clients to the fair; Matelec takes care of the travel and accommodation expenses.
- All the construction industry press will be at the fair, which guarantees the rapid dissemination of all the news and innovations you present during the fair.
80,000 Professional visitors
1,600 Exhibitor companies