Get your press accreditation
Steps required to apply for your LIBER press accreditation:
1.-Access and fill in the form by clicking on the button at the end of this page.
- The system will ask you to attach a scanned copy of your press pass or your professional accreditation document. If you do not have one, a copy of an article/report published and signed by you will do.
- The application form is individual, meaning television teams, press offices and other media sending various people to the fair must apply for each person independently. Any email address entered in the register that has already been incorporated previously, will be automatically discarded by the system.
- The accreditation application process is the same for bloggers, as long as they meet the following four requirements:
- The profile must be at least 1 year old.
- It must have over 6000 followers.
- The channel theme must be exclusively specialised in culture.
- A maximum of two people is permitted per blog.
2.- You will receive an email confirming registration in the system, which does not imply validation until the application has been evaluated by the Direction of Communication.
3. After a few days you will receive another email with the digital pass attached, which you can download directly to your mobile phone (PDF or Passbook format).
If your application is rejected, we will contact you.
*IMPORTANT: the press accreditations will now be 100% digital, and application is exclusively online. It is no longer possible to process them on your visit to the fair.
The closing date for applying for press accreditation is 15 October 2021.
Contact press accreditations: firstname.lastname@example.org