Below you will find the basic information for your participation as an exhibitor.
- Application form: Register and apply online for your participation as an exhibitor.
- Prepare your budget: If you are not sure and want to do a preliminary study on what it could mean, choose this option.
Build your stand with IFEMA MADRID and we will take care of everything
- We offer you a comprehensive service for your participation. When you arrive at the trade fair, your stand will be ready.
- We have all the experience of a team specialised in trade fair production.
- We work with the leading companies in the market to give you a premium quality service.
- You will have a customised design that is totally adapted to your needs.
Easy, simple and convenient, a turnkey product
The Exhibitors Area is an exclusive online channel for exhibitors where you can:
- Access the Services Catalogue and get a 5% discount on services, up to one month before stand assembly commences.
- Pay through a secure gateway.
- See your location plan.
- See your Statement of Accounts and your invoices.
- Update your data.
- Use other tools that will facilitate your participation.
If you were an exhibitor at the last fair, we would remind you that to access the Exhibitor Zone you must enter the same username and password that you had last time. If you have forgotten your passwords, you can request help in the Exhibitor Zone itself.
If you are participating for the first time, once you accept a space proposal and you are awarded a stand, we will send you a username and password to enter the Exhibitor Zone.
Guidelines to sustainable participation for exhibitors
Sustainability today is no longer an option but an obligation for companies. It is not possible to face the present without committing to the future. Any project that aims to be sustainable over time must do so with respect for the planet and society.
At IFEMA MADRID, we are aware of the multiple relationships that every fairground operator and exhibition site manager establishes. These relationships occur with customers, exhibitors and visitors, companies and professionals, also with suppliers and society. The media multiply the impact of any action carried out in the few days that these events last.