VETECO, Europe’s flagship event for the window, façade and sun protection sector, will have a new sector with its own identity, VETECO GLASS, an exhibition space within the VETECO halls for the entire glass industry and value chain. In VETECO GLASS, façadists, makers of windows, glaziers and professionals will find the latest solutions, applications and technology presented by manufacturers and transformers of glass as well as representatives of all the components of the sector – machinery, fittings and accessories, distribution, etc.
Under the umbrella of ePower&Building it has increased its pulling power and become one of the most important events of the window, façade and sun protection sector.
Under the motto “Transforming the way we build a Green World”, the subjects will revolve around sustainability, innovation and technology; ePower&Building is the trade platform and international sector meeting point that will bring together more than 1,600 exhibitors and 80,000 business participants from 100 countries;
VETECO is consolidating its position as the place that brings together people with a PASSION FOR BUILDING
- VETECO, Veteco, the platform to see the future with new eyes
- Four packed days of B2Veteco relationships windows and glass enclosure sector.
- Obtain information about the opportunities in the specialised Spanish and International markets under one roof, over four working days.
- Initiate, develop and close purchasing deals with the entire distribution channel at VETECO.
- Build a business network: Register in the Trade Meeting Point and use our Meeting Agenda to make appointments with exhibitors.
- Arrange meetings with current and potential suppliers.
- Visit and strengthen business relationships with current suppliers.
- Analyse and directly check the product/service characteristics of potential new suppliers.
- Directly compare the characteristics of all the product ranges.
- It is the ideal place for observing trends in the sector and among consumers.
- Find and discover new products, technologies and services.
- It is an opportunity to attend congresses, seminars and parallel events, which are a magnificent source of information about trends and developments in the sector
- VETECO is a key business tool for projecting an image of purchasing power.
- Make distribution agreements for products/services.
- They offer the information required to evaluate possibilities for future participation as an exhibitor.