What is Motortec?
Motortec Madrid is Spain's Leading International Trade Fair for the Automotive Industry targeting trade visitors from the Iberian Peninsula, Latin America and North Africa.
After more than 15 editions, Motortec has become the top meeting point for Aftermarket professionals who, for 4 days, have the opportunity to see innovations, and share in the knowledge and experience of more than 700 exhibiting companies.
What is Motortruck?
The show has created the MOTOR TRUCK area and the programme of the 1st Congress of Industrial Vehicle Workshops of the Plural Aftermarket, as well as the Truck Challenge Competition in collaboration with Cojalí Group.
The aftermarket segment of the Industrial Vehicle will have a special role at MOTORTEC MADRID 2019. The new area of the MOTOR TRUCK competition; the 1st Congress of Industrial Vehicle Workshops of the Plural Aftermarket and the Truck Challenge Competition in collaboration with Cojalí group are key to the role that this sector will play in the motor show.
That’s right, MOTOR TRUCK has been created to give maximum visibility to the industrial vehicle aftermarket It will have its own area, appropriately identified.
This new space is aimed at spare part, repair, and workshop equipment trade professionals; as well as customers, goods and passenger freight forwarders and direct aftermarket consumers.
Motortec is innovation
The Innovation Gallery will present the latest advances in technology in the sector.
A selection of highly innovative solutions, products and services presented by companies exhibiting at the 15th edition of the Leading International Trade Fair for the Automotive Industry.
Motortec and professional drivers
MOTORTEC MADRID 2019 will host a technical seminar, organised by specialised journal Todotransporte, to analyse the causes, consequences and possible solutions to a lack of professional drivers for fleets.
During the event, aimed at fleet managers, hauliers will get a first-hand look at the methods that some operators have used to deal with the driver shortage.
Why visit Motortec?
Four busy days of B2B business networking with the aftermarket sector that will enable you to:
- Obtain comprehensive information on specialist products available on the market.
- Start, maintain or close purchase processes and orders with distribution channels.
- Build a professional network with other exhibitors.
- Schedule meetings with current and potential suppliers. Sign up for the Professional Meeting Point and use our Meeting Agenda service with other exhibitors.
- Meet and strengthen business relationships with current suppliers
- Directly analyse and verify the characteristics of products and services.
- Directly compare the characteristics of all specialist options.
- Ideal place to check the trends of the sector.
- Search and learn about new features, technologies and services.
- Take the opportunity to attend congresses, seminars, meetings, demonstrations, workshops, training days and activities, which are an excellent source of information on sector trends and developments.
- MOTORTEC MADRID is a key instrument for your company when it comes to projecting a certain image of purchasing power.
- Close agreements.
A MEETING THAT OFFERS SOLUTIONS TO THE NEEDS OF THE COMPANIES We're expecting you