WHY EXHIBIT AT MotorMeetings
At MotorMeetings, you will be able to participate both face-to-face and online using the new MotorMeetingsLIVEConnect technology platform.
- MotorMeetings will be the business and training meeting point for the entire automotive industry value chain.
- It will be the aftermarket epicentre. It’s time to restart the sector, and MotorMeetings will be the opportunity.
- A new hybrid format to save participation costs while improving your return on investment compared to a single physical format.
- A Customised Trade show: limited costs with smaller floor spaces, uniform assemblies, and standard commercial formats for workshops (sponsorships, sessions, lectures, and more)
- Hands-on workshops by the industry’s leading companies about the latest technology and treatments.
- An event that can provide you with all its communication and promotion tools so that you can get the most out of your attendance at MotorMeetings.
WHAT IF MY RESOURCES ARE LIMITED?
- You can complement and enrich your face-to-face participation with online, at very affordable rates with a very high ROI.
- New, proven stand design models.
- Customisable to suit your needs.
- They represent a total saving of almost 30% compared to traditional MOTORTEC participation.
- Recover part of the cost of your MotorMeetings participation at MOTORTEC 2022.
- Reserving your participation does not require any up-front payment. Flexible payment plans to cope with adverse COVID scenarios.
WHY PARTICIPATE IN MotorMeetings LIVECONNECT
MotorMeetings LIVEConnect is an advanced technology platform and system that uses artificial intelligence to generate thousands of impacts and brand awareness for companies and their products with thousands of manufacturers, distributors, and companies in the sector, to become the most extensive network and professional community in the Automotive Industry.
- Participation costs to suit according to the current situation.
- Contact, video calls, live chat, eB2B, and other interactions with thousands of new potential customers.
- Connect supply and demand using automated matchmaking.
- A great Marketplace for presenting and learning about all the Aftermarket’s products and services offering.
- Attend a wide range of online workshops, conferences, webinars and debates, organised by sector and product category.