Madrid, 26 September – BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment Iberica has now confirmed the definitive list of games it will be bringing to Madrid Games Week 2018, from 18 to 21 October in Hall 12 at IFEMA. There will be a total of 12 games, more than half of which will not be released for another few months, and it will be possible to try them for the first time at the fair:
* Jump Force: Choose your favourite manga-anime characters and fight your enemies in some of the world’s most iconic locations, such as Times Square in New York and the Matterhorn in the Alps.
* SoulCalibur VI: Two decades after its first iteration this series returns to its roots with new fighting features, new stories, great guest characters and never-before-seen levels of customisation.
* Dragon Ball FighterZ: Goku and his friends return with the best fighting game of the year, this time on Nintendo Switch. 3-against-3 fights with movements, blows and combos so faithful to the original series that it will be difficult to tell them apart.
* Man of Medan: The first instalment of the horror game anthology The Dark Pictures created by Supermassive, where the characters are trapped in a ghost ship and each decision will be vital for their survival.
* Ace Combat 7: Skies Unknown: a new instalment in the most important air simulation series of the last 20 years. With photorealistic images, real and futuristic planes, an incredible arsenal and an exclusive VR mode for PlayStation 4, fans of aerial battles are in luck.
* My Hero One’s Justice: The characters from the My Hero Academy animation series will once again face off to show who is the most powerful character in the first video game in the series. Will you play on the side of the heroes or will you join the greatest villains trying to take over the world?
* Taiko No Tatsujin: Drum’n Fun: the popular Japanese musical arcade game lands for the first time in the West on Nintendo Switch, with more than 70 songs, 20 party games and a host of ways to play wherever you want, however you want and with whoever you want. Fun to the beat of the drum!
* RIDE 3: fans will be able to experience the latest instalment of Milestone’s famous motorcycle game at the fair for the first time. Immerse yourself in the world of motorcycles like never before: 300 motorcycles, 30 tracks, extreme personalisation and a new Race mode, are just some of the surprises offered by the game.
* Switch Zone: BANDAI NAMCO’s stand will also include a title area for the new Nintendo console, including Namco Museum: Arcade Pac, Katamari Damacy ReRoll and My Hero One’s Justice.
* Fighting arena: next to the main stand, BANDAI NAMCO will set up a fighting arena with 3 of its biggest titles, SoulCalibur VI, Dragon Ball FighterZ and TEKKEN 7, where fans can play tournaments and win juicy prizes!
And stay tuned, because BANDAI NAMCO, together with Sony and PlayStation Plus Challenge, will hold the Dragon Ball FighterZ National Championship, whose winner will get to travel to the world final. More information soon.
The BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment stand and the fighting area will be in Hall 12 at IFEMA. For further information:
MGW Official Website: http://madridgamesweek.com/