What is Intergift?
Considered to be the major benchmark for the decoration and gift sector in Spain, INTERGIFT brought together at its last edition a total of 836 companies and brands from 30 countries with the main decoration and gift firms, leaders in their respective market segments.
At the last edition, it occupied more than 40,000 square metres of exhibition space in Halls 1, 3, 5, 7, 8 and 9. It is structured around different areas oriented towards the gift, home and interior design sectors.
Why visit Intergift?
Reasons to visit INTERGIFT
- Get all the information on the latest specialist products available, at the same time and in the same place.
- Get an overview of all the specialist options on the market. Spanish and international trends and new developments together in one place.
- Start, continue or close purchase processes and orders with the distribution channel present at the fair.
- Build a work network.
- Schedule meetings with current and potential suppliers.
- Strengthen business relationships with current suppliers.
- Analyse and directly inspect the characteristics of these suppliers’ products and services.
- Broaden your knowledge regarding the application of technologies and services.
- Directly compare the characteristics of all specialist options.
- INTERGIFT is a key distribution tool in the defining of image and content aimed at the end consumer.
- Obtain product/service distribution agreements.
- Get the information you need to evaluate the possibility of exhibiting in the future.