What is Intergift?
INTERGIFT brings together the main decoration and gift companies, leaders in their respective market segments. A total of 836 companies and brands from 30 countries participate in this fair to market their new collections. Considered as the main reference in the world of decoration and gifts in Spain, this edition occupies more than 40,000 square metres of exhibition space in Halls 1, 3, 5, 7, 8 and 9.
The Fair is structured around different areas corresponding to the gift, home, and interior design sectors. The leading companies in textile design, wallpapers and wall coverings come together in the ‘Textile Publishers’ space in Hall 1, which, for the first time, has an exclusive new area, ‘Interior design solutions’, where the latest developments in solutions and materials for residential decoration and contract channel (hub of Halls 1 and 3) are presented, thus creating the best showcase for the biggest names in decoration. Along with this, the entire interior design offering is concentrated in the areas of High-End Decor, located in Halls 3 and 5, and Household Textiles in Hall 5. In addition we have the content in Hall 7 with the Deco sector, and the thematic spaces Neo, with the new offerings of gift items, gadgets, items for the kitchen and home accessories, and Handmade, which brings together the offerings of companies specialising in traditional and contemporary crafts. Regalomania, located in Hall 8, once again presents offerings and ideas for youth and promotional gifts, toys, licensing, stationery, party items, weddings, baptisms and communions. And Bazar displays a wide range of multi-price articles and products and souvenirs, in Hall 9.
Why visit Intergift?
Reasons to visit INTERGIFT
- Get all the information on the latest specialist products available, at the same time and in the same place.
- Get an overview of all the specialist options on the market. Spanish and international trends and new developments together in one place.
- Start, continue or close purchase processes and orders with the distribution channel present at the fair.
- Build a work network.
- Schedule meetings with current and potential suppliers.
- Strengthen business relationships with current suppliers.
- Analyse and directly inspect the characteristics of these suppliers’ products and services.
- Broaden your knowledge regarding the application of technologies and services.
- Directly compare the characteristics of all specialist options.
- INTERGIFT is a key distribution tool in the defining of image and content aimed at the end consumer.
- Obtain product/service distribution agreements.
- Get the information you need to evaluate the possibility of exhibiting in the future.