A total of 35,625 visitors from 85 countries visited Intergift, Bisutex, Madridjoya and Momad from 15 to 19 September 2021, recording figures very similar to those of previous editions prior to the health crisis. This confirms the confidence that professionals from the fashion, decoration, gift, jewellery, costume jewellery and accessories sectors have placed in these essential trade events to recover the commercial pulse.
With a very positive balance, in addition to the large influx of professionals, the participants have especially valued the quality and the high rate of commercial exchanges that have managed to exceed their expectations.
With this multi-sectoral event, Madrid has once again become the epicentre of fashion, decoration, costume jewellery and jewellery with the simultaneous holding of these shows, which have brought together the offer of 1,100 companies and brands, showing the Autumn-Winter 2021/22 collections,
Visitor profile information by activity from the previous edition:
- Decorators and architects: 20.63%.
- Decoration shops: 18.10%.
- Gift shops: 14.54
- Bazaar:7.09% Online shop: 6.07% Online shop: 6.07% Online shop: 6.07
- Online shop: 6.07% Online shop: 6.07% Concept store: 5.69% Online shop: 5.69
- Concept store: 5.69
- Other: 27.8%
Impact on social networks:
- Facebook followers: 31,948
- Twitter followers: 3.599
- Instagram followers: 15.500
- Facebook impressions: 49,189
- Twitter impressions: 39,280
- Instagram impressions 125,417