professionals participating online
Keynotes and panel discussions
A global event with 2 main areas
With the main world leaders, business references, CEOs, founders and great influencers belonging to various sectors that make GMC a holistic and integrating event.
The content that will point the way forward for the coming years and for generations to come.
Global Mobility Call 2023 will feature:
- The MAIN AUDITORIUM with a high-level strategic agenda
- 3 AGORAS of debate around 7 different content itineraries
- Unique spaces for Innovation and Talent
- Speaker Corners and a Business Forum
Take part in the Congress
It is part of the largest showcase and meeting point on sustainable mobility.
A space focused on networking and the creation of new opportunities.
Fostering public-private collaboration
The Exhibition will revolve around 13 business sectors.
Take part in the Exhibition
The largest networking and business space
Global Mobility Call promotes the development of new multi-sectorial relationships between Companies, Institutions and Public Administrations through multiple networking opportunities, involving the main national and international leaders of the different business areas.
Global Mobility Call offers you:
- One to one meetings with CEO's of leading companies in the sector and decision makers.
- Coffee Networking with exhibitors, participants in Talks and round tables and Top Speakers.
- A Networking area where you can generate new opportunities and business relationships with new clients and high-level alliances.
- Participate in new public-private investment projects.
- Business centers and specific networking areas that you can reserve to hold your private meetings.
- The largest digital platform and GMC Community to increase your client network.
Leading the discourse
8 itineraries to content leadership, challenges and solutions of sustainable mobility will be led.
The Path to
How can we accelerate the transition to a climate-neutral economy?
Mobility solutions for citizens
How far, and how fast are regulation and technology shaping the new mobility?
What are the key drivers for a collaborative and clean approach to global transport of people and goods?
Smart and liveable cities
How can smart cities become more liveable?
From automotive to mobility services
Is the automotive sector ready to lead the next wave of transformation in mobility?
Tech and innovation transforming mobility
How digital technologies and innovation are fundamentally changing the way we move and live?
Talent and future jobs
Are new jobs in mobility and sustainability attracting young talents?
Better business for economic development
Are companies embracing sustainability as a core foundation for business strategy and governance?