Accesible transport for smart cities
Accessible, safe and convenient transportation systems are considered a pre-condition for liveable cities, besides affordable housing, air quality, job opportunities, etc.
The central debate is about finding the smart solutions that create such condition with a collaborative approach amongst technologists, urban planners and citizen representatives.
Urbanism – Housing – Zezs - Smart Park – Health – Governance – Renaturalization – Decarbonization – Emmissions – Design- Smart – Digital – Green – Affordability – Inclusivity – Health-Digital Twins
- Intelligent city performance and mobility platforms (data hubs) for smart city governance, enabling different mobility modes for better service and urban organization.
- Zero Emission Zones (ZEZ’s) to reduce urban traffic congestion, improve air quality and encourage electric vehicle use. Public transport as the backbone of local mobility strategies.
- Promoting Multimodality and micro-mobility alternative transportation to last – mile solutions for a more equitable and accessible peri-urban and rural underserved areas.
- Waste management: underground infrastructure for transportation, logistics and utilities for a more efficient use of ground space.
- Promoting Public-private city “use cases” to achieve specific mobility goals and solutions.
- Start city “building from scratch” is the new and ambitious approach to fully arrive to real livable cities? Is this realistic? Could be used to improve existing cities?
- How to integrate safe, inclusive, efficient and affordable mobility solutions to ensure a better planning process? Sustainable Urban Mobility Plans (SUMPs).
- Influencing citizens attitudes and travel behavior by combining "soft measures" and "hard measures".
Leading the discourse
8 itineraries to content leadership, challenges and solutions of sustainable mobility will be led.